-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Kean University DPT 2021
Started by LNS727
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did my interview on January 12th and heard back on the 19thCongrats guys! I’m still waiting for a response. Just curious, when did u guys do your interview? I did mine November 8th
I did mine December 8th and heard back from them January 19thCongrats guys! I’m still waiting for a response. Just curious, when did u guys do your interview? I did mine November 8th
Did you get in or waitlisted?I did mine December 8th and heard back from them January 19th
Congrats!!!! Are you gonna attend or you’re not sure yet?So I just got accepted to kean! Yay for first acceptance!! Just wondering who else got accepted in here?
I’m pretty sure I’m gonna attend. I enjoyed the program and it’s one of the cheaper schools and easiest commute for meCongrats!!!! Are you gonna attend or you’re not sure yet?
So although I have a long way to go before I even think about filling out my application to PT school, I live in central jersey so Kean would definitely be a school I’ll be applying to when the time comes but I’m currently in county college and changing majors from business to biology and then want to get my bachelors in exercise science. Just wondering what was your overall and pre req gpa for acceptance into the Kean program? So I have some idea what to aim for if I want to apply to Kean
So although I have a long way to go before I even think about filling out my application to PT school, I live in central jersey so Kean would definitely be a school I’ll be applying to when the time comes but I’m currently in county college and changing majors from business to biology and then want to get my bachelors in exercise science. Just wondering what was your overall and pre req gpa for acceptance into the Kean program? So I have some idea what to aim for if I want to apply to Kean
No problem!
cGPA: 3.92
pGPA: 3.84
GRE: 152q 150v 4.5w
Hours: 60 outpatient (2 locations) 30 inpatient.
Good luck!!!
I got accepted as well!! And I think I'm committing. Do you know if there's a facebook group?So I just got accepted to kean! Yay for first acceptance!! Just wondering who else got accepted in here?
Last edited:
I haven’t seen or looked for one! If you find one let me know!I got accepted as well!! And I think I'm committing. Do you know if there's a facebook group?
I haven't seen one either! Are you from the area?I haven’t seen or looked for one! If you find one let me know!
No problem!
cGPA: 3.92
pGPA: 3.84
GRE: 152q 150v 4.5w
Hours: 60 outpatient (2 locations) 30 inpatient.
Good luck!!!
Thanks for the info. I got rejected, but was expecting it. Was wondering what some of the incoming class would look like in terms of GPA and GRE scores. Your GPA is significantly higher than mine (3.2 cumulative and probably around there for pre-req), but I'm working on it. Congrats on the acceptance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't give up!! This year was my second time applying for schools, and my stats weren't high at all.. 3.4 CGpa and GRE: 285 combine.Thanks for the info. I got rejected, but was expecting it. Was wondering what some of the incoming class would look like in terms of GPA and GRE scores. Your GPA is significantly higher than mine (3.2 cumulative and probably around there for pre-req), but I'm working on it. Congrats on the acceptance.
Are you from the area?Congrats!! I got accepted as well, and even though it was my first acceptance, I am 99% sure ill be committing to Kean regardless of the other schools I applied to.
Don’t give up!! Even with my high gpas I still got denied from 3 other schools waitlisted at another and haven’t heard from another one I applied too. Kean so far has been my only acceptance. It’s weird how this whole process works. Keep working at it!Thanks for the info. I got rejected, but was expecting it. Was wondering what some of the incoming class would look like in terms of GPA and GRE scores. Your GPA is significantly higher than mine (3.2 cumulative and probably around there for pre-req), but I'm working on it. Congrats on the acceptance.
Relatively around there. About 40 minutes south from Kean. Freehold area. Are you from around the area?I haven't seen one either! Are you from the area?
I’m from Tom River so I’m a little over an hour away, not too sure yet if I’ll be commuting or notAre you from the area?
No, I'm from Florida so I'll be moving to NJ and looking for room matesRelatively around there. About 40 minutes south from Kean. Freehold area. Are you from around the area?
Oh wow! Big move! What made you decide on kean?No, I'm from Florida so I'll be moving to NJ and looking for room mates
Congratulations!! Where are you moving from?Accepted to Kean, and fully committed to attend. I am from out of state, and wondering if anyone local to the school has good suggestions for apartment rentals near campus?
I know on my acceptance it said by feb 8th. We got an email yesterday that class is 85% full so They are still accepting spotsOn your acceptance, is there a specific date you must respond by? Does anyone know of people declining their spot?
I know on my acceptance it said by feb 8th. We got an email yesterday that class is 85% full so They are still accepting spots
Thank you so much for that information! If you get another email telling you the class is filling more would you mind letting this thread know?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah!Thank you so much for that information! If you get another email telling you the class is filling more would you mind letting this thread know?
Great information, I am on the waitlist, it sounds like there are only a few seats left. Congrats on your acceptance.I know on my acceptance it said by feb 8th. We got an email yesterday that class is 85% full so They are still accepting spots
I'm looking for roommates as well but preferably females only lolIs anybody looking for apartments to stay around kean? I’m still currently looking around, but if anyone is looking for roommates lmk!
Yes, there's specific dates. Mines was on the 27th.On your acceptance, is there a specific date you must respond by? Does anyone know of people declining their spot?
Nice! definitely closer then me lolThank you, I am moving from Central Pennsylvania.
Hey I’m looking to apply to Kean for next year and am curious if you’re willing to share what I need regarding grades for prereqs?So I just got accepted to kean! Yay for first acceptance!! Just wondering who else got accepted in here?
Always aim for A's. It'll make it easier for you in the long run.Hey I’m looking to apply to Kean for next year and am curious if you’re willing to share what I need regarding grades for prereqs?
Have there been any email updates from kean?Yeah!