Kean University DPT 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LNS727

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just got accepted to kean! Yay for first acceptance!! Just wondering who else got accepted in here?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats!! I got accepted as well, and even though it was my first acceptance, I am 99% sure ill be committing to Kean regardless of the other schools I applied to.

Congrats guys! I’m still waiting for a response. Just curious, when did u guys do your interview? I did mine November 8th

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats guys! I’m still waiting for a response. Just curious, when did u guys do your interview? I did mine November 8th
I did my interview on January 12th and heard back on the 19th

I did mine December 8th and heard back from them January 19th

That’s what I meant. I did mine 12/8 as well but my status is deferred so I’m

So I just got accepted to kean! Yay for first acceptance!! Just wondering who else got accepted in here?
Congrats!!!! Are you gonna attend or you’re not sure yet?

Congrats!!!! Are you gonna attend or you’re not sure yet?
I’m pretty sure I’m gonna attend. I enjoyed the program and it’s one of the cheaper schools and easiest commute for me

So although I have a long way to go before I even think about filling out my application to PT school, I live in central jersey so Kean would definitely be a school I’ll be applying to when the time comes but I’m currently in county college and changing majors from business to biology and then want to get my bachelors in exercise science. Just wondering what was your overall and pre req gpa for acceptance into the Kean program? So I have some idea what to aim for if I want to apply to Kean

So although I have a long way to go before I even think about filling out my application to PT school, I live in central jersey so Kean would definitely be a school I’ll be applying to when the time comes but I’m currently in county college and changing majors from business to biology and then want to get my bachelors in exercise science. Just wondering what was your overall and pre req gpa for acceptance into the Kean program? So I have some idea what to aim for if I want to apply to Kean

No problem!

cGPA: 3.92
pGPA: 3.84
GRE: 152q 150v 4.5w
Hours: 60 outpatient (2 locations) 30 inpatient.

Good luck!!!

I got accepted as well!! And I think I'm committing. Do you know if there's a facebook group?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
No problem!

cGPA: 3.92
pGPA: 3.84
GRE: 152q 150v 4.5w
Hours: 60 outpatient (2 locations) 30 inpatient.

Good luck!!!

Thanks for the info. I got rejected, but was expecting it. Was wondering what some of the incoming class would look like in terms of GPA and GRE scores. Your GPA is significantly higher than mine (3.2 cumulative and probably around there for pre-req), but I'm working on it. Congrats on the acceptance.

Thanks for the info. I got rejected, but was expecting it. Was wondering what some of the incoming class would look like in terms of GPA and GRE scores. Your GPA is significantly higher than mine (3.2 cumulative and probably around there for pre-req), but I'm working on it. Congrats on the acceptance.
Don't give up!! This year was my second time applying for schools, and my stats weren't high at all.. 3.4 CGpa and GRE: 285 combine.

Congrats!! I got accepted as well, and even though it was my first acceptance, I am 99% sure ill be committing to Kean regardless of the other schools I applied to.
Are you from the area?

Don’t give up!! Even with my high gpas I still got denied from 3 other schools waitlisted at another and haven’t heard from another one I applied too. Kean so far has been my only acceptance. It’s weird how this whole process works. Keep working at it!

Relatively around there. About 40 minutes south from Kean. Freehold area. Are you from around the area?
No, I'm from Florida so I'll be moving to NJ and looking for room mates

Something about Kean just felt right and I like what they had to offer. I've been in Fl all my life, I'm ready for a change of scenery lol

Accepted to Kean, and fully committed to attend. I am from out of state, and wondering if anyone local to the school has good suggestions for apartment rentals near campus?

Accepted to Kean, and fully committed to attend. I am from out of state, and wondering if anyone local to the school has good suggestions for apartment rentals near campus?
Congratulations!! Where are you moving from?

Thank you, I am moving from Central Pennsylvania.

Is anybody looking for apartments to stay around kean? I’m still currently looking around, but if anyone is looking for roommates lmk!

On your acceptance, is there a specific date you must respond by? Does anyone know of people declining their spot?

On your acceptance, is there a specific date you must respond by? Does anyone know of people declining their spot?
I know on my acceptance it said by feb 8th. We got an email yesterday that class is 85% full so They are still accepting spots

I know on my acceptance it said by feb 8th. We got an email yesterday that class is 85% full so They are still accepting spots

Thank you so much for that information! If you get another email telling you the class is filling more would you mind letting this thread know?

Great information, I am on the waitlist, it sounds like there are only a few seats left. Congrats on your acceptance.

Is anybody looking for apartments to stay around kean? I’m still currently looking around, but if anyone is looking for roommates lmk!
I'm looking for roommates as well but preferably females only lol

Yes, there's specific dates. Mines was on the 27th.

Hey I’m looking to apply to Kean for next year and am curious if you’re willing to share what I need regarding grades for prereqs?

Hey I’m looking to apply to Kean for next year and am curious if you’re willing to share what I need regarding grades for prereqs?
Always aim for A's. It'll make it easier for you in the long run.