Kean University still on probation- anyone have info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTdream

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kean University was placed on probation but am not sure where the OT grad school stands. Anyone knows more about how the whole University being on probation would affect the upcoming applications?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, but it seems like it has gotten good responses to the changes it is required to make. I believe the Middle States Commission will be revisiting them later on in the fall. I'm not a student in their OT program, but I attended for my undergrad and am extremely disappointed in this status. Go to NJ.com and search "Kean" and you can get updated information on the probation status.

Yes, but it seems like it has gotten good responses to the changes it is required to make. I believe the Middle States Commission will be revisiting them later on in the fall. I'm not a student in their OT program, but I attended for my undergrad and am extremely disappointed in this status. Go to NJ.com and search "Kean" and you can get updated information on the probation status.

Thanks. I probably won't be applying this year in case they lose accreditation.