Program-Specific Info / Q's WUSTL admitted students info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTtobehopefully

Reaction score
Hey! I’m a Saint Louis local & had the opportunity to attend WashU’s admitted student day yesterday. I learned SO much about their program (both MSOT & OTD) and got answers to my endless questions. If anyone else is undecided or has any questions about the program, feel free to reach out!! I have several documents relating to housing, financial aid, fieldwork, etc.

Also hoping to meet more friends before orientation :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, do you mind sharing the information from admitted student day. I'm from california and im not sure if i will be able to make it out there to visit.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I’m a Saint Louis local & had the opportunity to attend WashU’s admitted student day yesterday. I learned SO much about their program (both MSOT & OTD) and got answers to my endless questions. If anyone else is undecided or has any questions about the program, feel free to reach out!! I have several documents relating to housing, financial aid, fieldwork, etc.

Also hoping to meet more friends before orientation :)
Hi! I was admitted to WashU on wednesday! could you share the info you learned with me as well. I won't be making it to admitted students day but I have so many questions!