Program-Specific Info / Q's WUSTL admitted students info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OTtobehopefully

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I’m a Saint Louis local & had the opportunity to attend WashU’s admitted student day yesterday. I learned SO much about their program (both MSOT & OTD) and got answers to my endless questions. If anyone else is undecided or has any questions about the program, feel free to reach out!! I have several documents relating to housing, financial aid, fieldwork, etc.

Also hoping to meet more friends before orientation 🙂
 
Hi, do you mind sharing the information from admitted student day. I'm from california and im not sure if i will be able to make it out there to visit.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I’m a Saint Louis local & had the opportunity to attend WashU’s admitted student day yesterday. I learned SO much about their program (both MSOT & OTD) and got answers to my endless questions. If anyone else is undecided or has any questions about the program, feel free to reach out!! I have several documents relating to housing, financial aid, fieldwork, etc.

Also hoping to meet more friends before orientation 🙂
Hi! I was admitted to WashU on wednesday! could you share the info you learned with me as well. I won't be making it to admitted students day but I have so many questions!