Keck March Interview = Waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mellybean

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to decide whether to attend my Keck (USC) interview in early March. I've already been admitted to a school that I like (though I'm not completely sure whether I'd choose it over Keck, given that I've never been to California), and I was just wondering - is it worth the time, money, and effort to attend this interview? As far as I know, the admissions process there is rolling. Any insights/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to decide whether to attend my Keck (USC) interview in early March. I've already been admitted to a school that I like (though I'm not completely sure whether I'd choose it over Keck, given that I've never been to California), and I was just wondering - is it worth the time, money, and effort to attend this interview? As far as I know, the admissions process there is rolling. Any insights/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

if you think you might choose keck over the school you have been accepted at then I would go...you are interviewing to get into their school...dont go in worrying if it for the waitlist or not...it does not matter you are trying to do your best to give yourself the best shot of getting in

Keck says that it doesn't matter when you interview and that the parcel out acceptances accordingly. I forget where they say it, but check your e-mailed invitation and/or their website.

Now whether it's really true or not is a different thing. But at least it's reasonable to have hope. Good luck! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
yes. I was told that they partition out acceptances so you're still able to be accepted in March

my interview is scheduled for early april! you're not the last, don't worry.

my interview is scheduled for early april! you're not the last, don't worry.
Keck told me that they have all acceptances sent out by May 15 and a waitlist already made up. I wonder where those who interview after May 15th go on the already long list?:rolleyes:

Keck told me that they have all acceptances sent out by May 15 and a waitlist already made up. I wonder where those who interview after May 15th go on the already long list?:rolleyes:

Who's interviewing that late? Isn't the interview season kinda over by then (i.e., May)? :confused:

One of my roommates interviewed in March last year and was offered an acceptance two weeks later.

my girlfriend is interviewing in april, do you think that she's doing so for a waitlist spot??