“Keep in touch!” Hmmm, how?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spectreman

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any advice regarding how to keep in touch with programs if you REALLY like them a would love to match there? I was specifically told the PD likes it when you show interest by keeping in touch and it helps them know you want to be there. So other than a thank you letter, what else should I do? “Hey there! Just thinking about ya!” Dude that is super awkward.

Obviously a new project or something, like a new poster pres or whatever. What else could I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
slide in DMs haha.

I think moreso if you have any f/u questions you can just shoot an email about it.

ask about whatever your interested in the program. idk.

Thats all i got haha

Reactions: 1 user
Do they do any sort of virtual grand rounds or lectures that you would be allowed to watch on a regular basis. That type of thing gets noticed at our program.

Reactions: 1 users
Do they do any sort of virtual grand rounds or lectures that you would be allowed to watch on a regular basis. That type of thing gets noticed at our program.
Oh nice, yes! I did audition there and they have virtual didactics right now so I could totally jump on that.