adizzle87

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Hey all,

I'm taking the Kaplan Subject GChem quizes and I can't get past 80% on those 30 questions, and sometimes I take more than 30 minutes to do them. I keep on making these small math mistakes which throw off everything and get me the wrong answer (e.g. proper conversion, mistaking + for -, etc etc).

This has happened consistently for the past 5 exams I took. I'm really shooken up by this because I have a feeling it'll be the same on the real thing. I'm freaking out because its not that I don't know how to approach the problem most of the time, its because of stupid sh&t here and there.

Does anyone have any advice, as I AM trying to be more careful but to no avail is it working. Does the real exam contain just as many "trick answers"? I going nuts staying up all night trying to get past 80%...

Last edited:

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
Status
Dental Student
The real DAT was a good representation of subject tests 1-3, the last two are hard and not so much DAT like

Panther85

10+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2007
Status
Podiatry Student
yea stupid math errors suck... but id be more worried for QR... make sure ur practicing that too if u are prone to easy math errors.

About the Ads