Keeping up with retail news

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jpharmfarm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do any of you happen to have a good websites or any other resources that help us retail pharmacists keep up with major news that applies only to retail pharmacists such as patents running out, major interactions to look out for, recalls and such? Thanks in advance.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I pay for it, it is $85 per year but there is reduced rates for pharmacy students (i am not sure how much for students). It is really worth it.
 
I mostly rely on Drug Topics and Pharmacy Today, but I read the Pharmacist's Letter every once in a while. We get free access to it through our school, and it's a great resource for debunking rumors about drugs and pharmacy in general.