kentucky mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justwannapass

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any advice for the kentucky mpje?? Any good study guides out there?

Members don't see this ad.

Where ya from originally? IT's my home state and will have a great set of review material nearing the end of the month

There is a law professor at the UK COP that will be conducting 2 reviews on May 6 and May 20 in Lexington. Let me know if you want more info on attending.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm from indiana originally and have been a pharmacist in florida for almost a year now. i'm working to complete my score transfer process to kentucky. i am still working full time in florida so can't come to any reviews, but i would love the professor or review holder's information so that i can contact them!
Thanks!

Hey everyone,
I need help too. I must prepare and pass the MJPE for KY & IN in my very near future. I we be moving to Louisville in about 30 days. I need a license and a job. If ther are materials that may help me master those exams without losing my mind, I would greatly appreciate it.
I need a little"comity" in my life.
Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Hey - I am also living in Louisville and getting ready to take the Kentucky MPJE. I went to school at UNC so I am not very familar with Kentucky law. I did go to the law review at UK on the 19th of April. Any advice? Should I just study that law packet that I received at the review?

Oops...sorry I am on my husbands account -- but any information would be awesome!

Is there a big difference b/w the bouvette review and the review offered by the other person who does law reviews? Did you do any practice exams?

We didn't do any practice exams, but we were taught by Bouvette and Cohron. A lot of their material was the same so I don't know how beneficial it would be to do both reviews, although it couldn't hurt.

Members don't see this ad :)
In KY, is the only way to find out your scores by snail mail from the Board? In NC they post it on the BOP website?? Couldn't find anything like that on KY website!!!

Hi ,

I am also preparing for Kentucky MPJE exam .... can u pls let me know if you have any material for study ...when r u taking the exam ????

Just passed Naplex and VA Law but as I live on the border also want to have a license for Kentucky. I attended Dr. Cohron's review but was wondering if anyone has any more extensive notes, etc. I also was expecting a Blue Book from the state when I applied for initial licensure but did not receive one - when do those get sent out? Thanks.

Can someone please help me with any information they may have for the Indiana or Kentucky Pharmacy MPJE. I am a licensed pharmacist in Missouri and want to move to IN as well as work in KY. Thank you in Advance.

did you take exam yet? Prontopass is the best. I live in Ky and studying for Naplex right now. Prontopass believer.

Hi If anyone has any reading material or info on what books/courses to review for Kentucky MPJE please let me know.

Hey! I'm in pharmacy school in TN but planning on licensing in KY where my family is from. Anyone know any good info on Ky mpje? I'd appreciate any help greatly!

Hi! Does anyone have good review material for the Kentucky MPJE? I'm taking it and Indiana's exam in a few weeks. Thank you!

Getting ready to take the KY mpje soon. Any study guides or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey! I'm in pharmacy school in TN but planning on licensing in KY where my family is from. Anyone know any good info on Ky mpje? I'd appreciate any help greatly!

relocated to tn and preparing to take mpje sooon. l am need of help. Any study materials will really be apprecited ( [email protected]). Thanks

Does anyone have good study materials for Illinois & Kentucky MPJE?? Please help...planning to study soon. thanks