• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

kentucky mpje

About the Ads

justwannapass

10+ Year Member
May 1, 2008
  1. Pharmacist
    i'm from indiana originally and have been a pharmacist in florida for almost a year now. i'm working to complete my score transfer process to kentucky. i am still working full time in florida so can't come to any reviews, but i would love the professor or review holder's information so that i can contact them!
    Thanks!

Ms Kita

10+ Year Member
    May 16, 2008
    1. Pharmacist
      Hey everyone,
      I need help too. I must prepare and pass the MJPE for KY & IN in my very near future. I we be moving to Louisville in about 30 days. I need a license and a job. If ther are materials that may help me master those exams without losing my mind, I would greatly appreciate it.
      I need a little"comity" in my life.
      Thanks in advance for any and all help.

servitup

10+ Year Member
      Sep 24, 2006
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        Hey - I am also living in Louisville and getting ready to take the Kentucky MPJE. I went to school at UNC so I am not very familar with Kentucky law. I did go to the law review at UK on the 19th of April. Any advice? Should I just study that law packet that I received at the review?

About the Ads

Deneb625

10+ Year Member
        Feb 27, 2009
        1. Pharmacist
          Just passed Naplex and VA Law but as I live on the border also want to have a license for Kentucky. I attended Dr. Cohron's review but was wondering if anyone has any more extensive notes, etc. I also was expecting a Blue Book from the state when I applied for initial licensure but did not receive one - when do those get sent out? Thanks.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.