You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Kentucky PT Schools 2019-2020
Started by dpt-23
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
soccerprept19
Full Member
Following, I applied to UK and haven’t heard anything. I had sent an update about a month ago, but didn’t get a response.
From my correspondence with admissions, applicants should expect to hear back in early February.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alexanderfogg
Full Member
For bellarmine?From my correspondence with admissions, applicants should expect to hear back in early February.
UKFor bellarmine?
Does anyone have any idea of how many people WKU typically takes off of their waitlist? Financially it is my #1 choice, but I dont want to have my hopes up.
Did you already hear back from them?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PeytonCoffman
Full Member
Rejected from Kentucky today!
Has anyone interviewed at University of Kentucky already? Or know the structure of the interview day?
I have only received the general emails from Audra letting us know waitlist would be released by Friday and asking anyone who is no longer interested to let her know.Did you already hear back from them?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anyone heard back from Bellarmine?
I was accepted on feb 13th!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alexanderfogg
Full Member
When did you interview?
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
I was accepted on feb 13th!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]When did you interview?
January 31st
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
January 31st
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you mind sharing your stats?
Of course!
cGPA: 3.2
pGPA: 3.0
GRE: 293
Observation Hours: 100 Inpatient; 100 Outpatient
And I work as a PT tech at an outpatient facility with around 400+ hours
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alexanderfogg
Full Member
Of course!
cGPA: 3.2
pGPA: 3.0
GRE: 293
Observation Hours: 100 Inpatient; 100 Outpatient
And I work as a PT tech at an outpatient facility with around 400+ hours
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you Know if the class is full? How much notice did they give you for your interview?
Awesome! Congrats on getting in! I have my interview tomorrow(they called and invited me on Wednesday)Of course!
cGPA: 3.2
pGPA: 3.0
GRE: 293
Observation Hours: 100 Inpatient; 100 Outpatient
And I work as a PT tech at an outpatient facility with around 400+ hours
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! Congrats on getting in! I have my interview tomorrow(they called and invited me on Wednesday)
Congratulations and goodluck!! They also gave me a 3 day notice so I was nervous.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you Know if the class is full? How much notice did they give you for your interview?
Someone just commented and said they have an interview today so I am assuming that it’s not full. I found out on a Monday evening and had my interview that Friday 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soccerprept19
Full Member
Accepted to UK at the Hazard campus!
Accepted to UK at the Hazard campus!
Congratulations!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats is that where you will be attending for sure?Accepted to UK at the Hazard campus!