Khan Academy MCAT Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rahul0774

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I noticed that Khan Academy has collaborated with the AAMC to develop some innovative MCAT prep for the 2015 exam. I plan to take the MCAT during the summer of 2014 and was wondering what material from the site would be beneficial for me to study? Thanks for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,

I noticed that Khan Academy has collaborated with the AAMC to develop some innovative MCAT prep for the 2015 exam. I plan to take the MCAT during the summer of 2014 and was wondering what material from the site would be beneficial for me to study? Thanks for your time.

i think the answer is pretty straight forward: new khan academy series covers the new 2015 concepts (which are not in 2014) so you can use khan for biology + physics + chem but not pyschology? does it make sense? like endocrine system is the same regardless? right?

Get 2014 official AAMC topic list from their website so you know what is and what is not included