Khan academy notes/300 pg doc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Google_was_my_idea

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find these notes and the 300pg KA psych/soc doc? It is deleted everywhere I go to check. Or at least I keep getting error 429 from Dropbox.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find these notes and the 300pg KA psych/soc doc? It is deleted everywhere I go to check. Or at least I keep getting error 429 from Dropbox.
I have them saved on my phone Dropbox. I can send them to you. I’m somewhat behind the tech times though. How do I send them?

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Your contact information is embedded in the document, so whether someone downloads them from your link or a 3rd party they will be able to contact you. I don't have the March 2018 version but the updates sound very minor. None of your download links work, fix that and no one will need a 3rd party link.

Those notes are awesome, thanks so much for making them. Definitely a big reason I did well on that section.

Would you all say that this document alone is sufficient for the entire behavioral sciences section on the MCAT? I don't have much time left to study and I'm quite behind so if I can cut out the kaplan book and just read this it would help me get to practice questions sooner

Would you all say that this document alone is sufficient for the entire behavioral sciences section on the MCAT? I don't have much time left to study and I'm quite behind so if I can cut out the kaplan book and just read this it would help me get to practice questions sooner
Some find them enough for the test and do fine. In my case, I kept those notes as a supplementary resource to my Kaplan review book. However, I ended up taking my own notes from watching KA videos, since the 300 notes had way too many information that I already knew.

Is the 300pg KA psych/soc doc still relevant for 2021/2022?

I feel that the 300pg notes cover everything, and use KA as the supplement in the case of needing more detailed, superfluous information. KA is great, but regarding its Behavioral Sciences section, after they provide the essential terms/concepts, the extra information and context seem like something I can infer without needing to keep reading.