Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all.
I started classes this month at dental school, took out my living expenses check, bought books, paid house insurance, car insurance, etc, etc and then found out I have been dismissed b/c of low academic perfomance last semester.
I talked to several administrators and faculty before the Christmas break and after it as well to find out if there was the possibilty that I may be dismissed. They all said, "no. go on with life as normal, get your books, come to class, etc." So, I did that, then get dismissed and now financial aid wants every penny of that living expenses loan check back. I don't have every penny b/c I did what I was told to do, live life as normal, buy books, etc.
What should I do? Can I just bypass the fin aid office at my school and call the lender explain what happened and set up my repayment schedule with them? Please help!!! Thank you
I started classes this month at dental school, took out my living expenses check, bought books, paid house insurance, car insurance, etc, etc and then found out I have been dismissed b/c of low academic perfomance last semester.
I talked to several administrators and faculty before the Christmas break and after it as well to find out if there was the possibilty that I may be dismissed. They all said, "no. go on with life as normal, get your books, come to class, etc." So, I did that, then get dismissed and now financial aid wants every penny of that living expenses loan check back. I don't have every penny b/c I did what I was told to do, live life as normal, buy books, etc.
What should I do? Can I just bypass the fin aid office at my school and call the lender explain what happened and set up my repayment schedule with them? Please help!!! Thank you