KMK packages

Started by love2beOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Was the Plus package helpful?

  • yes, it helped me alot

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, didn't do anything for me

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

love2beOD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
plus package or signature package?

What do you recommend?

I am leaning towards the cheaper option (Plus package)...

feedback appreciated !!
 
plus package or signature package?

What do you recommend?

I am leaning towards the cheaper option (Plus package)...

feedback appreciated !!

orrrrr, you can purchase my old KMK Part 1 Textbooks!!! lol

I would just do the Plus package. I think the signature package is for all those keeners willing to go the extra mile. You will do just fine without all the additional help!