Kroger intern wanting to work for Ralphs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdpharm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently a Kroger intern and will be going back home to California for the summer.

I know Ralphs in California is a subsidiary of Kroger, so does that mean I can work for Ralph's as a pharmacy intern and still be "kept in the system" at Kroger?

I want to be able to work at Ralphs back home during vacation without risking losing my internship position at Kroger when I'm back from vacation.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hmm not sure the answer to your question but please make sure you have your California intern license when you move back assuming you are going to school out of state.
Good luck!

proly need to speak to your HR manager to be sure. Maybe they post here and read your msg, but just in case I would call/email him/her to be on the safe side ;)

I doubt it, they are essentially different companies under the Kroger umbrella. They have their own HR that you would have to speak with, but I wasn't allowed to do the same between 2 divisions. Hope it works out for you.