KY vs. KE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetcalie08

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys--

I'm trying to make a really tough decision and I need to make it soon! I keep changing my mind about joining KY or KE. I'm almost initiated with KY, but I'm having second thoughts! Help! :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Caverject said:
No, you get initiated WITH KY, not into! ;) :smuggrin:

Note the change. Happy now? ;) :laugh:

BTW, since you're replying, what is your opinion on this? :p

Members don't see this ad :)
sweetcalie08 said:
Hey guys--

I'm trying to make a really tough decision and I need to make it soon! I keep changing my mind about joining KY or KE. I'm almost initiated with KY, but I'm having second thoughts! Help! :oops:

Why are you having second thoughts?

bananaface said:
Does "pre" that mean he came that way? :laugh:

I'm KY and I am SO suggesting that we sell jelly as a fundraiser this year. :D

Go for the KY liquid that warms as you touch it.

i'm biased so i'm going to say KY.
however, the best question has been asked, why are you having second thoughts about that?
i don't know anything about KE since all we have is KY here.

just do what you want to do and go with the people you like the best.

lord999 said:
I'm surprised.

Usually when there is both Kappa Psi and Kappa Epsilon on campus, KY is then a fraternity and KE is a sorority.

It really doesn't matter since the two groups generally cooperate anyway.

Well, on our campus anyway, KY is starting to feel more like a social fraternity and KE is basically a sorority (all girls) that does more community service stuff. I just felt a little weirded out at "Oral Boards" I guess! :laugh: Hmm, oh well, I think I've made my decision though.

sweetcalie08 said:
Well, on our campus anyway, KY is starting to feel more like a social fraternity and KE is basically a sorority (all girls) that does more community service stuff. I just felt a little weirded out at "Oral Boards" I guess! :laugh: Hmm, oh well, I think I've made my decision though.

have fun with whichever you choose!

i would be sure to go to the meetings at other schools... they are the best times..

KY Gamma Nu Chpt. I just pledged last semester. PM me if you have any questions. I went through the same thoughts too.

<-----Kappa Psi Beta Upsilon!! Kappa Psi kicks ass and takes names...

ALL THIS KAPPA PSI BROTHERLY LOVE! :love: :love: ITS SO SPECIAL! :D :thumbup: