KYCOM vs ACOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elam1001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was accepted to both. What are the thoughts on both schools. KYCOM does international relief missions, student orginzations, is a older school, and cheaper tuition and living expenses wise. ACOM has a better community in means of better developed area, they also incorporate hospice and nutrition which I am interested in. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

i was accepted to both. What are the thoughts on both schools. KYCOM does international relief missions, student orginzations, is a older school, and cheaper tuition and living expenses wise. ACOM has a better community in means of better developed area, they also incorporate hospice and nutrition which I am interested in. Thoughts?

I am a current ACOM student and I know there was talk about setting up international medical mission trips here, but they would need to be funded by the students (through fund raisers and student contributions). As far as student organizations, we were not allowed to start them our first semester because people typically have a hard time adjusting first semester of medical school. We will begin setting up clubs and student government in January, I know there has already been some interest from local physicians interacting with the students. Is there any club you are looking for specifically?