Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have two separate questions.
1. The info pack is enough....take the NMAT.
2. Yes, we understand, US schools are your number one plan, and PI schools are your back-up plan. So take the NMAT as part of your back-up plan. What's the conflict....it's already paid for, right? Can you get the money refunded? I don't think so.
But.....maybe your plane tickets to LA are refundable. You should postpone your NMAT until after you get accepted/rejected by US schools.
1. The info pack is enough....take the NMAT.
2. Yes, we understand, US schools are your number one plan, and PI schools are your back-up plan. So take the NMAT as part of your back-up plan. What's the conflict....it's already paid for, right? Can you get the money refunded? I don't think so.
But.....maybe your plane tickets to LA are refundable. You should postpone your NMAT until after you get accepted/rejected by US schools.
