China and Eastern Asia NMAT 2017 (New York) - PH Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xtremejacman

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there!

I've been reading stuff on this site for years now but this is my first post. I'm a graduating senior at NYU, math major and pre-med, planning on going to med school in the Philippines (dual citizen).
I was wondering if anyone here knows if the NMAT has a test date in New York for March/April 2017? I can't find one listed on their online site.

Thanks!
 
Hello,

The NMAT is held during March (26th) this spring and it is only possible to take it in Manila, Cebu or Davao. As far I am aware NMAT is held in US only during the November/December testing period.

Ps. You got only about two weeks left to register for the exam, if you wish to take it during this spring.
 
Hi there!

I've been reading stuff on this site for years now but this is my first post. I'm a graduating senior at NYU, math major and pre-med, planning on going to med school in the Philippines (dual citizen).
I was wondering if anyone here knows if the NMAT has a test date in New York for March/April 2017? I can't find one listed on their online site.

Thanks!
The test is only given once here in the US. Last year, it was in LA on Oct. 15. It's usually around Oct-Nov period in LA.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! How can I find out more information about the NMAT 2017 in Los Angeles that you mentioned? Thanks in advance!

Hey Medical Missionary, heres the number of Mr. Godfrey Vergara, 818-612-4490. He administers this yearly exam in LA. I talked to him couple months ago and he said its in Oct. 21, 2017. He said the online registration is on the same portal (ph website) but its still not available as of the moment.