LA Clinics around Houston, TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RaiderTXgirl

TEXAS A&M c/o 2015!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anybody is from/in Houston, and could direct me to a good clinic/vet that works on large animals? I need to work on my LA experience, but it has been tough to find a large animal clinic around Houston (at least one that takes volunteers).🙁 Obviously not directly in the city, but maybe some in the surrounding areas? Or mixed practices?
 
good luck finding one 🙂 I tried and couldn't really find any. One of the techs says there's a hospital I think in Dayton or near there that does mixed practice. I ended up spending last summer in Missouri with a really awesome vet that let me live with him and his family. He did large animal and his wife did small animal, so it was pretty cool.

I'll try looking up the clinic and post it, if I find it!


I'm not sure if this is it, but they do see farm animals!
http://www.chacvet.com/
 
Last edited: