Shakenotstirred

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hey,

I was hoping anyone knew how much importance an admin committee places on your Lab grade. For instance, if you do really good in the class (like A), but get about a B in the class' lab (hence separate grade), but it is only 1.0 credit (vs. 3.0 actual class credit), are they gonna frown? *[ I think i just made that more complex than it was]

Thanks anyone:D

secretstang19

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2002
Virginia
Visit site
Status
My guess is that it's probably not a problem... UNLESS your lab grades are consistently below your lecture grades. Even then, if you're pulling A's and B's, it's probably not a problem, but it would raise my eyebrow if I were on an adcom (which of course I'm not). As a physician, though, your career will be based on the practical application of your knowledge, so if you're consistently doing better in lecture than in lab, it might be a problem - even though running a titration is vastly different than taking a patient history.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads