Labeled Fundus Picture

Started by sniklegem
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sniklegem

My pupils: o O
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Learning BIO right now and I was hoping someone had a labeled picture of a fundus. A real fundus, not just a schematic, illustrated version.

For instance, what the heck does a vortex vein look like? Please help. Please. 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Update:
I know what a vortex vein looks like! Woohoo! 🙂 :idea:

Yeah, that's for all you cynical and bored optoms out there. I admit it: I'm a 2nd year and I find pleasure in the simple things in life... like the vortex veins.

But feel free to email or post links for me and my fellow goody-two-shoes.
 
I'm definitely having the same problems with learning BIO. Could someone please send me pictures of a labeled fundus? Sometimes I feel like I'm probably staring right at a vortex vein and don't even know it.
 
PM me and I'll forward you the email DocWatson sent me that mentioned what a vortex vein looks like.

Update: my friend has a vortex vein that looks like an armadillo... or a centipede. Okay, a small centipede. 🙂

My new favorite landmark is a short posterior ciliary nerve.
 
PM me and I'll forward you the email DocWatson sent me that mentioned what a vortex vein looks like.

Update: my friend has a vortex vein that looks like an armadillo... or a centipede. Okay, a small centipede. 🙂

My new favorite landmark is a short posterior ciliary nerve.

Can you send me a copy?
 
No, I cannot. Doc *never* sent me anything.

And why aren't you on AIM? I needed to talk to you the other night, but you were nowhere to be found.
 
Just to cover something based on a question posed to the mods from this thread. Posting a PM or forwarding the content of a PM to another member (unless it is sent to a mod b/c of inappropriate content) is not permitted unless the original sender of the PM provides permission.

Thanks! 🙂 DrMom