ladies: what to wear to interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What are "shells"? How do they look like? :confused:

i wear a shell under my suits. they are basically sleeveless blouses from my understanding. i like them b/c: a) they are much cooler than wearing a blouse with sleeves, and b) they are less bulky under your suit jacket due to the lack of sleeves. i think you can find them pretty much anywhere but i know you can find them at ann taylor or ann taylor loft.

i have worn my suit jacket the ENTIRE day at each interview on which i have been.

BTW, my bf has your avatar on a t-shirt :)

Members don't see this ad.

shells are collar-less shirts worn undersuits. kinda of like a t shirt...but nicer.

i wear a shell under my suits. they are basically sleeveless blouses from my understanding. i like them b/c: a) they are much cooler than wearing a blouse with sleeves, and b) they are less bulky under your suit jacket due to the lack of sleeves. i think you can find them pretty much anywhere but i know you can find them at ann taylor or ann taylor loft.

i have worn my suit jacket the ENTIRE day at each interview on which i have been.

my avatar or veos?

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought you ladies were going to wear shells, like a mermaid wears;)

I figured so. In your closet in your little grass hut?

exactly :D

So I'm suit-******ed: My suit is wrinkly. What can I do about this (dry cleaners? Iron it?) and should I do it now or after I get to SF this weekend? And what's the best way to pack it?

exactly :D

So I'm suit-******ed: My suit is wrinkly. What can I do about this (dry cleaners? Iron it?) and should I do it now or after I get to SF this weekend? And what's the best way to pack it?

if it is just wrinkled and not dirty you should take it to the cleaners and have them PRESS IT ONLY. dry cleaning is very hard on clothes and should only be done if the suit is dirty.

when you get it back it will be wrapped in a plastic cover. i put my suits into my suitcase right before i leave for the airport. i can fit them in only folding them over once. once you get to your room, immediately take the suit(s) out and hang them up. so far i haven't had to iron once!!!:D

if it is just wrinkled and not dirty you should take it to the cleaners and have them PRESS IT ONLY. dry cleaning is very hard on clothes and should only be done if the suit is dirty.

when you get it back it will be wrapped in a plastic cover. i put my suits into my suitcase right before i leave for the airport. i can fit them in only folding them over once. once you get to the airport, immediately take the suit(s) out and hang them up. so far i haven't had to iron once!!!:D

Thanks!

FYI: i meant to hang up your suit once you get to your room, not the airport:oops: ---you get the idea:p

Thanks! I don't want to wear a shirt, so I will check out some shells.
Isn't it cool? I love classic mario :)

i dont know what a shell is, but i think it may be what i wore:) I just wore a sweater top...its a super light weight material so its not bulky or anything. I think it looks a little sharper/more clean cut than a button up