Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I recently discovered the actual amount we will be getting as part of an inheritance (>$1M). I really don't know anything about finance and investing beyond the basics, and I have no idea what to even do with that amount of money, or where I would even keep it safe.
Any suggestions on books or websites to get me started? The first step I guess is to find out where I would put it to keep it safe, but I don't even know that since the amount is way over the FDIC insured limit. After that, I'm not touching it until I better understand what I'm doing.
Any suggestions on books or websites to get me started? The first step I guess is to find out where I would put it to keep it safe, but I don't even know that since the amount is way over the FDIC insured limit. After that, I'm not touching it until I better understand what I'm doing.