las vegas townhome for rent- $1200/mo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drvegas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Available July 1. unfurnished 3 bedroom, 3 bath 1500 sq ft. townhome. 2 master bedrooms w/private baths upstairs. Downstairs -1 bedroom, full bath, livingroom, diningroom, kitchen w/refrigerator and dishwasher. Central Air (of course!), enclosed patio where you can BBQ, 2 car attached garage w/opener (most places only have car ports)and washer/dryer, rv storage area, pool, tennis courts. Tenant pays all utilities. 2 miles to UNLV, strip. 10 miles to Touro, Henderson. Close to shopping - Starbucks on the corner. xtreets Desert Inn/Eastern. 1 year lease, call 714-961-8547 for info

Members don't see this ad.

Do you allow pets?
Only 1 year max?

I usually just make a 1 year lease and then month to month from then on. If you want to sign another lease I don't have a problem with that. Pets are OK but not pit bulls. Probably a small dog or cat would be best. There is an enclosed patio but it does get hot in the summer so you really couldn't leave a dog out all day long.

Oh, well I have a cat and a pit bull!:love:. She is actually the sweetest dog youll ever meet, and she stays inside. So, thanks anyway!