Last call of internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Idiopathic

Newly Minted
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just did it. Sure, the nurses made sure I knew it was my last call shift :laugh:

I mean, is there anything better than being an off service intern for an entire year and then finishing and being a specialist for the rest of your training? Needless to say, Im pretty psyched.
 
Congrats to the both of you! I am dreaming of that day.....I just got my schedule and in a couple of weeks, I will be the night float intern! 😱 At least, I get that month over with early....
 
Just finished my last call as an intern on monday.. talk about a sigh of relief when that was over...

Of course, I'll still have more call on off service rotations.

jd