Last minute advice: MGH vs. BWH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

freeheeler

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
For those of you who are ranking MGH & BWH, would any of you care to share your thoughts on why one over the other? I'm really struggling between the two, and although we each have our individual reasons, I would appreciate hearing others thoughts on why they chose either of these programs over the other. Thanks in advance.
 
I would pick MGH. I interviewed at both and though MGH was better in the research department, not to mention my friend is a resident there so I'm sort of biased. The number of births at BWH scared me a bit....