Last Minute Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speciled15

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at the school I want to go to on Dec.1st and have sent a letter of intent, an update letter in late Jan., and 2 more letters of recommendations from the physician scientists in the lab I've been working full time in since graduating last May. I was wondering could I send anything else to show my interest in the school? Any advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

speciled15 said:
I interviewed at the school I want to go to on Dec.1st and have sent a letter of intent, an update letter in late Jan., and 2 more letters of recommendations from the physician scientists in the lab I've been working full time in since graduating last May. I was wondering could I send anything else to show my interest in the school? Any advice would be appreciated.
Well, it depends. Some schools, like my state school, don't look at your file once you've interviewed. Anything you've sent since then may have gone straight to your file, unread by...anyone. And that's just as good as being filed in the circular file folder, if you know what I mean.

But truthfully, you've sent four items to them. They know you want to be there. Just ride it out like the rest of us.

speciled15 said:

Just wait and hope. :luck: :luck: :luck: