Last Minute DAT HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mpd123

Reaction score
Hi guys!

SO i literally just signed up to write the canadian DAT for the november! I actually just wrote the PCAT in July. And I am kinda clueless on where to start. I have a month and couple weeks. I believe my chemistry and biology is strong considering i was just studying for PCAT recently.

What resources should I use?
Also what practice tests should i buy?
Any tips on a study schedule?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Bootcamp has practice tests and a schedule by Ari the creator is available online.
I am writing the canadian dat, and it doesnt have Orgo, quant or the manual dexerity test. I looked at bootcamp and its $400 for all the resources. Any other resources that would allow practice but cost efficient?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am writing the canadian dat, and it doesnt have Orgo, quant or the manual dexerity test. I looked at bootcamp and its $400 for all the resources. Any other resources that would allow practice but cost efficient?

If you're writing the Canadian DAT I would strongly recommend using DATCrusher over bootcamp. It's handsdown the best resource for Canadian DAT and the practice tests were spoton to what I saw on my DAT. For PAT just print out as many questions as you can using crushers generator and practice everyday and you'll be golden. That's how I scored a 25 on the PAT. I would also suggest getting DATdestroyer to help you master chemistry. Honestly DATcrusher and DATdestroyer are all you need if you're studying for the Canadian DAT

Reactions: 3 users

I'm using DAT Crusher right now and it's worth every penny. You can print questions on paper like the real test with their generators and they have detailed soap carving videos. I sadly bought both bootcamp and crusher but if I had known about crusher earlier I wouldn't have bought bootcamp

Reactions: 1 users
If you're writing the Canadian DAT I would strongly recommend using DATCrusher over bootcamp. It's handsdown the best resource for Canadian DAT and the practice tests were spoton to what I saw on my DAT. For PAT just print out as many questions as you can using crushers generator and practice everyday and you'll be golden. That's how I scored a 25 on the PAT. I would also suggest getting DATdestroyer to help you master chemistry. Honestly DATcrusher and DATdestroyer are all you need if you're studying for the Canadian DAT
Thank you so much!! I bought the DAT crusher! Do u think their scoring is accurate though, for the tests?
And any idea on how i can use the resource to score really well within 6 weeks?
I believe my content knowledge is fine considering i have just studied for the PCAT with the kaplan book, and the i took a look at the DAT kaplan book, the content is pretty much the same. I am still looking at the free dat bootcamp bio notes. i dont know if that is sufficient though.

Agreed!

Hi guys!

SO i literally just signed up to write the canadian DAT for the november! I actually just wrote the PCAT in July. And I am kinda clueless on where to start. I have a month and couple weeks. I believe my chemistry and biology is strong considering i was just studying for PCAT recently.

What resources should I use?
Also what practice tests should i buy?
Any tips on a study schedule?
Feel free to message me for some advice, I wasn't able to contact you!

Wishing you the best on your upcoming CDAT

Nancy

Thank you so much!! I bought the DAT crusher! Do u think their scoring is accurate though, for the tests?
And any idea on how i can use the resource to score really well within 6 weeks?
I believe my content knowledge is fine considering i have just studied for the PCAT with the kaplan book, and the i took a look at the DAT kaplan book, the content is pretty much the same. I am still looking at the free dat bootcamp bio notes. i dont know if that is sufficient though.

My scores on the real DAT were about the same or higher than DATCrusher. If your content is good, then I would do DATDestroyer questions and printable PAT questions from DATCrusher daily. Then every saturday morning leading up to the November DAT I would take a Crusher practice test to replciate the feel of the real test. And super important, if you want a high PAT score I would recommend using the printable PAT generators to practice as many questions as you can, that's key.

Bootcamps notes are good but WAY too detailed imo, it's literally overkill and has tons of information you don't need for the Canadian DAT. The kaplan books for the DAT are sufficient enough to do well

Reactions: 1 user