Last minute question re: Rank Order List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why rank programs that did not interview you? Unless you are applying to programs that are known not to fill. I thought about it but my specialty seems to fill all spots right now.

Maybe this is a unique situation but one program where I interviewed combines their transitional year applicants and preliminary year applicants into the same interview day. They end up ranking each and every applicant for both the transitional and preliminary program, regardless of which program that applicant applied for. In my case, I had only applied to the transitional year program but wanted to make sure that both programs could be on my rank list.