Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!
I currently have one likely generic letter + 2 stronger letters for peds applications this year. My last letter I'm planning on getting from my hem/onc elective that I'll be doing in October so it obviously will not be complete by the official ERAS opening date of oct 21. I'll have the 3 required but I was honestly hoping to not use the generic letter and just have 3 strong letters (albeit late).
Any advice on whether or not to assign this generic letter just so I meet the reqs by submission day? Or will it be ok to wait to upload the last letter late without affecting interview chances?
Thanks in advance!
I currently have one likely generic letter + 2 stronger letters for peds applications this year. My last letter I'm planning on getting from my hem/onc elective that I'll be doing in October so it obviously will not be complete by the official ERAS opening date of oct 21. I'll have the 3 required but I was honestly hoping to not use the generic letter and just have 3 strong letters (albeit late).
Any advice on whether or not to assign this generic letter just so I meet the reqs by submission day? Or will it be ok to wait to upload the last letter late without affecting interview chances?
Thanks in advance!