last minute rank help...OSU vs. WSU?

Started by 5twilight5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

5twilight5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whats your input on OSU vs. WSU? In your opinion, which one is a better program? Unfortunately both have a 2 year accreditation and are in not so great cities, although I think Columbus might be better than Detroit!

THANKS:woot::woot:
 
I lived in Detroit for three years. It was bad, and that was before the recession. Columbus seems like it is nice midwestern city with some amenities.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually liked OSU when I interview there. I go to school in the Akron area and hear a lot about Columbus. The city is actually pretty nice and I liked the program when I went there as well. The department has had some problems in the past, but it seems like they're making good progress. They'll probably be somewhat low on my rank list, but that's only because I want to get to a warmer climate.

I have also heard stuff about Detroit. I don't know much about the program, but I've heard enough about the city that I didn't even apply there.