Last Practice Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uthopeful

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering when everyone is going to take there last practice exam? I keep hearing to take the last few days easy. I was planning on taking 6r the monday or tuesday before the test.

Members don't see this ad.

im taking mine early in the morning the day before the exam...i hear its good

I'm gonna be taking 9 between now and the 14th, including the next two saturdays (tomorrow and a week from tomorrow) for TPR...

3 of these are Kaplan tests, though... should I bother with these or would my time be better spent doing something else?

taken 5 already with TPR, takin 3 more b4 MCAT. Was supposed 2 take one (EK 1e) this weekend, but not ready, i'll take it Monday, take another(EK 3f) next Friday and take my last (AAMC 4R) Tuesday of the MCAT.
I've already taken TPR 4911, 4921, 4931 and AAMC 5r and 6R

Originally posted by el cheapo
I'm gonna be taking 9 between now and the 14th, including the next two saturdays (tomorrow and a week from tomorrow) for TPR...

3 of these are Kaplan tests, though... should I bother with these or would my time be better spent doing something else?

BY FAR, the best prep when I was taking MCATs was the tests released by the aamc, but the Kaplan ones aren't bad. I would definitely not pay attention to their scoring though. I think by the time I was ready for MCATs, I was getting 31-33 on Kaplan, and 35-36+ on aamc (if I remember correctly, the top on a section was 12+ or something on aamc practice tests), and pulled out with a 38. Anyhow, practice tests are SO much better than just studying, their more interesting, more engaging, and you probably know all the material, you just need to work on your test style now.