Reviewing my Last FL before my exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1030770

I am taking my MCAT on July 23 and have two FLs left. I am taking one tomorrow and deciding when to take the last one. I am wondering if you guys reviewed your last FL you took before your actual MCAT. I am somewhat pressed for time and do not want to overstress myself before the exam by having to rush a full-length review. Do you guys think I should give myself enough time to review my last exam or just take it without reviewing and have more "recovery time"? Thanks for the advice in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I just took my last full length on Sunday with my test this upcoming Saturday. I just reviewed it too. If I can advise anything, I definitely would still take the time to review your last practice exam. Reviewing is usually the most beneficial part of taking these practice exams. It can only help you to review. How long does it typically take you to review your mistakes? Depending on how you feel and/or how you are doing, maybe you can shorten the amount of time it takes you to review your test. I know at the beginning of my prep, I took forever. Now, I can take an exam and correct most, if not all of it, in one day.

Reactions: 1 user
I just took my last full length on Sunday with my test this upcoming Saturday. I just reviewed it too. If I can advise anything, I definitely would still take the time to review your last practice exam. Reviewing is usually the most beneficial part of taking these practice exams. It can only help you to review. How long does it typically take you to review your mistakes? Depending on how you feel and/or how you are doing, maybe you can shorten the amount of time it takes you to review your test. I know at the beginning of my prep, I took forever. Now, I can take an exam and correct most, if not all of it, in one day.
I do my reviews in a strange way. I usually will spread it over a 5 day period and do other things the same day. Like work on Section bank questions, practice CARS, review content etc. This has worked decently well so I think I am going to move my exam to July 31st to get more time and not have to rush through things.

Reactions: 1 user