last semester after acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sanaq2491

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got accepted into UT pharmacy school for this fall, I'm just worried because I was only taking once class and unfortunately I got a C in it even though I tried hard to do well. I know its passing, plus its not a prerequisite, but Im wondering if the admissions committee or any of my future professors will look badly upon this once I am a student, or for that matter will they reconsider my acceptance?? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I got accepted into UT pharmacy school for this fall, I'm just worried because I was only taking once class and unfortunately I got a C in it even though I tried hard to do well. I know its passing, plus its not a prerequisite, but Im wondering if the admissions committee or any of my future professors will look badly upon this once I am a student, or for that matter will they reconsider my acceptance?? thanks!

Umm no lol..

really? even though i took only one class, and it was still a C?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am serious. :) It is kind of funny how worried you are over this. The adcom already accepted you and all they ask is that you complete your pre-reqs and get your Bachelor's degree (if the school requires that). You are already set!

haha alright thank youuu! i know youre right im just overreacting lol