last semester after acceptance

Started by sanaq2491
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sanaq2491

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I got accepted into UT pharmacy school for this fall, I'm just worried because I was only taking once class and unfortunately I got a C in it even though I tried hard to do well. I know its passing, plus its not a prerequisite, but Im wondering if the admissions committee or any of my future professors will look badly upon this once I am a student, or for that matter will they reconsider my acceptance?? thanks!
 
Hey guys, I got accepted into UT pharmacy school for this fall, I'm just worried because I was only taking once class and unfortunately I got a C in it even though I tried hard to do well. I know its passing, plus its not a prerequisite, but Im wondering if the admissions committee or any of my future professors will look badly upon this once I am a student, or for that matter will they reconsider my acceptance?? thanks!

Umm no lol..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am serious. 🙂 It is kind of funny how worried you are over this. The adcom already accepted you and all they ask is that you complete your pre-reqs and get your Bachelor's degree (if the school requires that). You are already set!