last tips for MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nihitmehta

Osteopathic Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an MCAT retaker, having gotten previously 25 total MCAT and a (8 Ps, 9 Vr and a 8 Bio) score on my MCAT. I have been studying these past few months and have my MCAT (MAY 18th), afternoon.
From the past BReviewCBT and AAMC Practice CBTs I have taken, my scores have risen from 8's to 10+ in both Ps, and Bio. So that, every test I have taken in the past few months, I get a 10/11, a 10 in bio, a 11 in ps or a 10 in ps and a 11 in bio.

However, my scores seem to have big range when it comes to Verbal:-
My first two MCAT CBT, I got a 11 in verbal after which it declined to a 8, now I get 7-6 on Berkley Review CBT. Additionally, I purchased Ek101 Passages and do one diagnostic, each day, along with reading articles online from the Economist. I am up to a 9-10 on my Verbal with Ek 101.

I would like the following score ranges:-
1. PS (11+ score range)(I don't think it's to much to ask, as I have at least 3 to 4 test in the past few months, that I am getting a 10 or above only).
2. Bio (12 score) (I took AAMC CBT 10 and got a 11 on the Bio any tips to make that final 1 point score jump).
3. Finally for my verbal, I would like a 10. (Though, I have been bombing my BReview Verbal CBT, I typically get around a 9 or so on the AAMC CBT).

Any tips, recommendations or in general advice.

Members don't see this ad.