Late and/or Incomplete Application due to....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artanis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So this is the deal. UoP updated there status update website, http://sfdental.pacific.edu/webtools/checkform.php, and it says my application is on hold. I look at my LOR, and (2)(3)(4) are there, but (1) is not. I sent 2 science LOR and 1 Dentist LOR both from profs and a general dentist WITH my hours indicated.

This makes me believe my application is incomplete at all my other schools. Anyone else have this issue or a similar issue with incomplete apps and even better who has OVERCOME this issue.

Schools like tufts said not to contact them, but out of anxiety I think I am gonna end up making phone calls on monday. Did this work for anyone, for verifying the completeness of their application?

Members don't see this ad.

Tufts wont give you your status over the phone but they will be able to tell you if your application is complete or not. Best bet is to just call and ask.

So this is the deal. UoP updated there status update website, http://sfdental.pacific.edu/webtools/checkform.php, and it says my application is on hold. I look at my LOR, and (2)(3)(4) are there, but (1) is not. I sent 2 science LOR and 1 Dentist LOR both from profs and a general dentist WITH my hours indicated.

This makes me believe my application is incomplete at all my other schools. Anyone else have this issue or a similar issue with incomplete apps and even better who has OVERCOME this issue.

Schools like tufts said not to contact them, but out of anxiety I think I am gonna end up making phone calls on monday. Did this work for anyone, for verifying the completeness of their application?

Tufts wont give you your status over the phone but they will be able to tell you if your application is complete or not. Best bet is to just call and ask.

Thanks a bunch tinman!

I asked this question to DinoZero or something along those lines in another thread that had to do with not hearing from any schools yet. He has managed to respond to other threads more recent than the question asked in the "no response from schools" thread. I PMed him to see what the deal was, and no response as well, and yet more recent responses in threads.

What I would do is call each and every school, you have nothing to lose. If anything they are inconveniencing you, not the other way around. You are paying them an application fee for a reason.