late application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psych_hopeful

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How late can I send in my application? I having trouble getting together the money for applications and everything and I'm trying to do so by tomorrow at the latest.

Members don't see this ad.

How late can I send in my application? I having trouble getting together the money for applications and everything and I'm trying to do so by tomorrow at the latest.

If it's tomorrow, like you stated you'll be fine. However, if it's after October 1st, then I'd start looking up your potential programs and see what kind of deadlines they have. Many programs say they will not look at applications complete later than October 1st, or 2nd, or November 1st, etc...Find out these deadline dates and make sure our app is complete before then. To be safe, just get it in ASAP

My application was complete super early but I had to retake the MCAT, and just received my score back. I did add more school to my list only a week or 2 ago, and received secondaries from all of them. So just hoping and praying

My application was complete super early but I had to retake the MCAT, and just received my score back. I did add more school to my list only a week or 2 ago, and received secondaries from all of them. So just hoping and praying

LOL this is for residency. Not medical school (thank god that process is far over for me ;P)

Good luck on your application though.

shoot, sorry lol))) good luck with yours too