Late interview to SCO

Started by MikeSD
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MikeSD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took my OAT on Feb 29 of this year and got an invitation today to SCO. It is late in the process, does anyone know how full the class is for this fall? I had the option of choosing the 28th of this month or April 4 and chose the 28th. Thanks everyone.
 
Just got done with interview last week. They told us there were only 15 spots left and will fill them within the next week. BUT they will still conduct interviews because they will still fill alternate spots. Good luck to you.
 
I guess that isn't really good news. I hate to take time of work and spend 1k just to be on the alternative list. Man this sucks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess that isn't really good news. I hate to take time of work and spend 1k just to be on the alternative list. Man this sucks

Hey MikeSD,

Do you mind telling me your stats?

I think it's a good sign you got an interview invitation. I hope you get in!
 
For those who interviewed in March, did you guys hear back from SCO regarding acceptances?? If anyone knows of any recent stats, please let me know. I really want to go here, but I heard most seats are filled up already.