Late LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camtber

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
You all have been very helpful with my past posts. I just found out that one of my LORs never got sent in. It is my fault for not following up. I had two sent in that I confirmed and just thought the third would arrive, as I had recently spoken with him. He is out of town, but a physician that I worked with in med school is more than happy to write one and fax it tomorrow. She is supportive of my switch to path, and thinks it is a good field for me.

My question is whether it is too late to send it to the programs that I have not heard from. There are a couple that I havent heard anything from, and I am wondering if they are waiting for this letter.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

je

Members don't see this ad.

Go ahead and send it with a head's up to the program director as to why it is late (try to avoid being too apologetic, though.)

BTW, which school's haven't you heard from? I have yet to receive a word from Rochester. I heard they may be crumbling.

Of course, everyone else may have a different opinion.

Mindy