Late LORs?

Started by LoveOnc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LoveOnc

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to figure out if I should go ahead and submit my app for onc now or wait -- basically only one of three LORs is uploaded. I know I can attach extra LORs after I've submitted my app, but will programs see that I don't have the LORs I need yet and discard my app without looking at it? Does anyone know if I would be better off submitting now and adding the LORs as they come in, or waiting until I have them all?

And no, I'm not entirely sure how long it will take for them to be finished - I am poking as much as is polite, but it sounds like it's not going to be this week :/

Thanks!!!
 
Just apply man. Don't wait for letters unless it's not gonna be in Before July 31st because then you are in trouble. Otherwise just apply and assign later no biggy!