**Late Night Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It'll probably be a waste... the best thing to do is to just open a word document and start typing. You don't have to start with the intro... just whatever you want to talk about, start typing. Create different paragraphs, and then combine them together. Some will fit perfectly, others you'll have to scrap, and others you'll need to tweak a bit.

I can send you mind if you want, as an example PS.

I agree with this, but I tried it and failed. I had to start with an intro then expand from there. My first draft failed miserably, second draft did too, but not as bad. I think my third draft turned out pretty well though (I thought that about the first two drafts...)!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Greetings fellow insomniacs....

Really though..I should probably get my clothes ready for work...heh

It's only 10:36 here. Wide awake while everyone's asleep. Time to begin scheming.

Diablo 3 comes out on Wednesday. Too bad my computer can't handle it :( Been waiting more than a dozen years for it.

Apartment hunting with my fiancée in Henderson for the next few days. Hope we find something good!

Apartment hunting with my fiancée in Henderson for the next few days. Hope we find something good!

My girlfriend and I did this a few months ago. It's a lot of fun!

My PS took me a few months to build. I had like 8+ separate drafts. When I compare my final to my first, I seriously laugh at myself. Originally, I thought my first draft was pretty damn good but after reading over it now, I wouldn't even invite myself for an interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
can't wait to go to med school. want to get out of NY!!

When you're moving to the middle of nowhere, it kind of sucks... :(

But if not then it's really fun.

Well you're moving to the middle of nowhere for med school. I'll trade you my big city apartment for your middle of nowhere apartment + acceptance letter :thumbup:

Well you're moving to the middle of nowhere for med school. I'll trade you my big city apartment for your middle of nowhere apartment + acceptance letter :thumbup:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: nuff said

Application experience: SPRINT. wait. SPRINT. wait. SPRINT. wait.

waiting right now...

That bout sums it up!

Only a week and a half to finish up AACOMAS/AMCAS! Well, not really.

Does anyone know why some people (like FrkyBigStok) have bold usernames and I don't? I'm a Gold donor and my house smells of rich mahogany. What gives!?

Also, pancake bunny:
pancakebunny.gif

Does anyone know why some people (like FrkyBigStok) have bold usernames and I don't? I'm a Gold donor and my house smells of rich mahogany. What gives!?

Also, pancake bunny:
pancakebunny.gif

LOL...that made me smile :laugh:

Also, pancake bunny:
pancakebunny.gif

Probably because you've got GTL below your avatar :cool:

Maybe 2k posts + gold donor? Idk.

Since we all have crazy busy schedules and we are on SDN for knowledge, sharing and fun. We need to start a Pre-DO dating thread lol. :love:

Since we all have crazy busy schedules and we are on SDN for knowledge, sharing and fun. We need to start a Pre-DO dating thread lol. :love:

Hi, I'm toytles. I enjoy long swims in the sea and delicious leafy vegetables. I can also extend my head several inches out of my shell. :cool:

Call me.

Hi, I'm toytles. I enjoy long swims in the sea and delicious leafy vegetables. I can also extend my head several inches out of my shell. :cool:

Call me.

LMAO, the last part made me laugh out-loud. I was going to say that toytles is also an excellent proof-reader.

As far as hot girls in Med School, I volunteer at a hospital that is affiliated with University of Chicago Med School, so I see their residents. All I have to say, WOW!, UofC is one of the best schools in the nation, those girls are hot and probably got +33 MCAT.

Just hit the ripe old age of 27. Wat do?

AACOMAS/AMCAS are secondary only to SDN as sources of my insomnia.

Are you guys using any books to read PS examples? or did you just dive straight into writing one. I am contemplating if investing into these books will be a waste or not.

i got a free one from princeton review a while back but i did not find it useful as all of the people in that book went to like top10 med schools so you read their PS's and you kinda get frustrated. didn't really help me at all.

T-minus 14 hours, 40 min until I'm on a plane from San Diego to Honolulu!