Late Offers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mountebank

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if there are any programs out there still offering interviews. And for those with experience, how late into the interview season should one still expect to hear from a program?
 
my last offer was Dec 5, SUNY-Stony Brook. I called UCLA-Harbor, and the secretary said "oh, your application is still being processed" the next day I got an email rejection. Glad I could help speed of THAT process.

others?
 
I've gotten two offers since last Thursday. There are still a few spots to be had.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an offer last week. There will be some more interview offers trickling down for the next month because there are people (like myself) that are cancelling interviews...
 
Thanks for cancelling those interviews you don't want!!!!!! May those interviews go to people who still don't have many (or any!) Can you tell them to give your interviews to me??????😉

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍