Late OMFS Non-cat internship interest

Started by 15 Blade
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

15 Blade

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

For years this forums has been very helpful for me and I am once again relying on y'all for more help. I am currently a 2nd year GPR resident and very interested in OMFS.

If there is any recommendations for non-cats or any open positions this late in the timeline, I would be very happy to apply.

Thank you for all your help and kindness.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

For years this forums has been very helpful for me and I am once again relying on y'all for more help. I am currently a 2nd year GPR resident and very interested in OMFS.

If there is any recommendations for non-cats or any open positions this late in the timeline, I would be very happy to apply.

Thank you for all your help and kindness.
I just DM'd you