Late UCLA Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Procrastinator

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, I just set up an interview at UCLA for early April and I was wondering if I still have any chance of getting in there. Does anyone know how many they've accepted and how many they accept to fill their class?

Members don't see this ad.

hey,
I dont know how many have been accepted so far but according to USnews for Fall 2000 acceptances.... they gave out 212 acceptances for a class size of 121. here is the link <a href="http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/grad/dir-med/admis_04010.htm" target="_blank">UCLA</a>

Quick question..... when did you turn in your secondary and also.... how did they contact you about the interview? Thanks.

My application was complete 12/10 and I checked the status page to show that an interview was requested. Then, I emailed the admissions office and they told me to call and schedule an interview. Good luck!!

I don't how many they've accepted but both my roommate and me interviewed late February and our acceptance letters came in only two weeks. But each time I walk into the admissions office because I work and go to school there, I always see people waiting for their interviews. So you should be fine unless your interview is very late from now. Good luck.