lateness of notification

Started by rabbit06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rabbit06

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I just have a little rant to share:

I just called the FL admissions office to ask when letters would be sent for interview notification. Anyone want to know when?

the 3rd week of FEBRUARY!!! Can you believe that?!?!? That is so ridiculously late!!! Why do they have to keep us biting our nails for that long? ARGH!

Anyway..... comments welcome. Hope you all are hearing back from other places sooner!!!
 
Yep, it sucks.

I'm willing to be patient because I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting JUST ONE INTERVIEW.
 
Davis is the same way...they let people know about interviews during the last two weeks of February. Not the most polite thing to do, certainly...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rabbit06 said:
Hi everyone!

I just have a little rant to share:

I just called the FL admissions office to ask when letters would be sent for interview notification. Anyone want to know when?

the 3rd week of FEBRUARY!!! Can you believe that?!?!? That is so ridiculously late!!! Why do they have to keep us biting our nails for that long? ARGH!

Anyway..... comments welcome. Hope you all are hearing back from other places sooner!!!


Good to know. I was going to call myself and find out what the deal was. Frustrating that we have to wait so long!!
 
I guess I can't be too frustrated at LSU because they have a really good excuse for being slow. 😉
 
loo said:
I guess I can't be too frustrated at LSU because they have a really good excuse for being slow. 😉

Not really... it's in Baton Rouge!
 
meyao said:
Not really... it's in Baton Rouge!
Yup, that's true; but Katrina's damage delayed applicants' transcripts, etc. forcing LSU to push out their deadline for applications, test scores, etc.