1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Latest edition of Berkeley Review?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Unis, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Unis

2+ Year Member

I was wondering what the latest edition of Berkeley Review subject books is. I was thinking of getting the Gen. Chem. and Physics books.

I saw someone on Craig's list that was selling the 2001 edition the Gen. Chem. but this is old right?

Oh and is it really worth it to get the Physics book?

#1 Unis, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mcatguy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Well, I think the 2008 edition of general chem is the newest. As for physics, I was told that a new version will be coming out in the spring of 2009.

So you can get a pretty old version of physics and be fine (2003 for example).

Is it worth getting the physics? Well, that's kind of up to you, if you're strong at physics I would probably look at something more condensed, if you need help in that section, it's a pretty solid book with lots of info.

I think 2001 is slightly too old (even for physics), if for no other reason than there are a lot of newer versions around at about the same price point.