Latest edition of Berkeley Review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Unis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what the latest edition of Berkeley Review subject books is. I was thinking of getting the Gen. Chem. and Physics books.

I saw someone on Craig's list that was selling the 2001 edition the Gen. Chem. but this is old right?

Oh and is it really worth it to get the Physics book?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was wondering what the latest edition of Berkeley Review subject books is. I was thinking of getting the Gen. Chem. and Physics books.

I saw someone on Craig's list that was selling the 2001 edition the Gen. Chem. but this is old right?

Oh and is it really worth it to get the Physics book?

Well, I think the 2008 edition of general chem is the newest. As for physics, I was told that a new version will be coming out in the spring of 2009.

So you can get a pretty old version of physics and be fine (2003 for example).

Is it worth getting the physics? Well, that's kind of up to you, if you're strong at physics I would probably look at something more condensed, if you need help in that section, it's a pretty solid book with lots of info.

I think 2001 is slightly too old (even for physics), if for no other reason than there are a lot of newer versions around at about the same price point.