latest podiatry scam "PERIPHERAL NERVE/ FOOT & ANKLE FELLOWSHIP"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hematosis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. avoid these fellowships. just read two on pm news and had to warn the good people of podiatry.
some of these trash bags are 2 year long. This is whats wrong with podiatry

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have their surgery dictation templates they're willing to share with me?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not sure of the quality of the fellowships, but if I could find some poor schmuck that I could refer my neuromas and tarsal tunnels to I'd be thrilled.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I personally know of one person doing one of the listed fellowships. Absolute scam because I know for sure that practice and and fake director does not even do those type of surgeries. Poor soul being used for cheap labor and thinking they will be the top 1% of all DPMs

Yeah nerve surgery (even neuromas) doesn't have great outcomes. It is better avoided. DYK put it well...

I had a patient yesterday that had a triple nerve release (Dellen type) for drop foot by a skilled well-trained surgeon about six months prior. He felt he'd had slight improvement "didn't work as well as I'd hoped," but he still wanted me to consider doing the other side. I gave him a Rx for drop foot carbon fiber AFO or similar, advised PT and home work for anterior leg groups, and told him I try to avoid nerves in surgery and not go looking for them. I did not tell him that if you are same or slightly improved, that is an AMAZING result for peripheral nerve surgery :)

...the only ~10% or less of podiatry fellowships that are even worth considering are the ones that just give you many more reps on the bone/joint stuff (hindfoot fusions, complex recon, TARs, trauma, etc), have a rockstar attending or a few, and might even do decent quality research. The problem is that you should already have had some great attendings, enough reps on these things (surgery, teaching juniors, research, etc) at any fairly good 3yr residency. Still, those fellowship spots worth doing only tend to take fellows from good/great residencies. It doesn't make sense to me for those residency grads to do fellowship (basically they try to network and beef CV only). The only thing that would be logical is if good fellowships improved the training of people from mediocre residencies and marginal case log/comfort (I assume people who do joke residencies didn't put in much work to that point, just want their certificate to go cash checks, and wouldn't put in the work/time for fellowship at all). The fellowships won't do that, though... they want good/great clinic assistant, research workhorse, etc at good fellowships. They will take the best residency grads (who don't really need more training). I don't blame them. It just creates a funny catch-22 where those who need that 4th year of surgery can't get it and those who don't need it are picked/recruitied with the carrot of fellowship director name or possible ortho/speaker/univ/etc jobs, though.

I personally know of one person doing one of the listed fellowships. Absolute scam because I know for sure that practice and and fake director does not even do those type of surgeries. Poor soul being used for cheap labor and thinking they will be the top 1% of all DPMs
Yeah, I saw some residents I've trained and known take fellowships with docs who are less skilled and doing less complex cases than many of their residency attendings. They were "moving on" to a year of lower level stuff. I am certain they knew full well they were trying to get a foothold in that fellowship city, schmooze with that fellowship doc/group or its connections, etc. They basically become a cheap associate/PA/scribe in office, they see minimal interesting cases (and even fresh out of residency, they are probably better doing OR work those than most of the "fellowship attending faculty"). It is really a sad state to see competent people with good skill and training, everything they need to get a full state license and job/privileges already still biding their time just to get a "fellowship" line on the CV. The bulk of the fellowship grads (not elite fellowships, but most others) take mediocre private practice jobs afterwards, just like their non-fellowship peers. Some even do a decent fellowship and take a hospital job afterward where DPMs don't do RRA. Crazytown.

It is just not like other medical specialties where a fellowship after Radiology can make you into new cert as MSK Rad or Interv Rad cert. We start fellowship a board eligible DPM foot and ankle doc/surgeon and end it as the same. I dunno. :shrug:

Last edited:
  • Love
That's it... I'm starting a periungual multi-tissue level surgical fellowship. 100% in-office training! No rounding or call. Just study one of the most important areas in our profession.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
A good fellowship will mentor you and allow you to have your own clinic and see your own patients and generate cases for your boards.

A ****ty fellowship will use you to see post op patients so that the attending can see new patients and generate income and have you assist in cases and close for them. They will fund your position with the assist fee you generate and essentially cost them 0. you actually generate income for them. The have you round on their patients and see consults for them while they bill for your service. 99% of podiatry fellowships are this type of fellowships. Straight up scams. When I read " Fellowship trained" next to these folks name, it tells me they were likely scammed.
Let's have a moment of silence for these folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I have a friend who did one of the top fellowships after doing a top program. Returned home to a large metro area. They started a fellowship. Bunch of rockstars. He actually wanted to select lesser trained people and give them a chance to develop and grow, rockstar names wanted to pick people from big name programs. He found it very frustrating. Now actually in new city in new residency/teaching position.

Yeah nerve surgery (even neuromas) doesn't have great outcomes. It is better avoided. DYK put it well...
Not to go crazy off topic but I've found neuroma excisions to have decent outcomes IF you properly manage your patient's expectations. Whenever I discuss it with a patient I always emphasize that the best outcome you can hope for is uncomfortable numbness in the area that you will hopefully get used to over time.

I have great results with tarsal tunnel release. Do you think it's because I wear loupes for these cases? Or is it because I don't schedule anymore followups after I take the sutures out?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
but I've found neuroma excisions to have decent outcomes IF you properly manage your patient's expectations

Same here. And I’ll add that I think IF they actually have a neuroma, then they can do well a majority of the time. I also do maybe 2-3 neurectomies per year because most true neuroma patients seem to get better with conservative care. Or they go somewhere else which is a win for me too. I’ve seen patients with obvious neuropathy that got neurectomies for “multiple neuromas” who (shockingly) weren’t happy with that podiatrist…

Tarsal tunnel releases on the other hand…

. I also do maybe 2-3 neurectomies per year
Have you considered just freeing the nerve? This is one of the best dissection videos and you'll never look back not using a lamina or gelpie again to get visualization

Not to go crazy off topic but I've found neuroma excisions to have decent outcomes IF you properly manage your patient's expectations. Whenever I discuss it with a patient I always emphasize that the best outcome you can hope for is uncomfortable numbness in the area that you will hopefully get used to over time.
Yeah, the excisions do work the slight majority of the time (assuming the surgeon actually finds and properly removes the nerve) when the diagnosis was correct (and it's not a NO-roma where it's actually more of an issue of met parabola, equinus, plantar plate, DJD, etc pathology and the doc just saw-what-he-knew and assumed neuroma). Success also assumes that a stump neuroma pain doesn't develop or the surgeon doesn't just basically do an interspace-ectomy and cause more other issues than they solve with the nerve excision (splay toes, contractures, adhesions, ischemia, infection, keloid, etc etc etc).

I do the Morton neuroma excisions sometimes (almost always plantar longitudinal approach since I find the nerve easily and they're usually revisions of cases from another pod's attemp or many attempts). I would say the results are honestly 50/50 at best on Mortons surgery overall by all surgeons. You chose the right word: decent outcomes. I also tend to agree with orthos that that pathology certainly does exist yet DPMs as a whole HUGELY over-diagnose it. Maybe proper diagnosis and and op technique can push the surgery result to 60/40 or 70/30% success or better... but there will still be other goofballs just doing interspace-ectomy or weird release stuff that has 80% of theirs get worse? Dunno.

Besides, isn't saying that any nerve excision works kinda like saying ray amps and TMAs are pretty good treatments for osteomyelitis? I bet the amps would be effective to treat for hammertoes and ingrowns too :)

...I was mainly just saying the fancy nerve dissections, releases, amnio, wraps, neurolysis, cryo, etc are garbage and often leave people worse than they started. Even if the dissection is pretty, the scar tissue just binds it all back down anyways. Tarsal tunnel, triple nerve release, sural release, surgical cicatrix revision to free up a nerve, etc are fool's errands and better left to other surgeons who feel otherwise. If you do the basic excisions (Mortons or midfoot Lisfranc area dorsal cutaneous nerve for intractable RA or OA pain), you are doing the best you can... but even those are far from slam dunks and have fail/revis rates we would find completely unacceptable for many other pathologies we treat. Anything heroic and beyond that basic nerve excision work is hocus pocus in my book... I will gladly send it out but will also inform the pts of guarded prognosis - at best.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had an attorney speak with me regarding 3 cases from the same surgeon who runs a “fellowship” in Florida. I no longer accept these cases but review the cases and outline my findings and then recommend a qualified expert. I also review for inappropriate billing and not only did this fellowship director do crap surgery which was malpractice, but his billing was ridiculously fraudulent.

And I’m sure all his fellows are learning his billing “pearls”

And don’t get me started on these nerve thieves with their templated op reports who bill for decompression fasciotomies for e each nerve released. Total fraud and BS.

Maybe it is just me, but Morton’s neuromas are Hokus pokus (most of the time). I swear the majority of time when I see patients who saw another provider for a “neuroma” they have pain at the sulcus/plantar plate and/or a positive lachman. Then add the equinus and funky parabola and walla you have mechanical cause.

Have you considered just freeing the nerve?
No. DTIL release makes no sense if you’re trying to treat a nerve tumor. The nerve itself is pathologic if it is in fact a neuroma. Cutting a ligament that really doesn’t provide any significant increase in forefoot splay and scars back down, when the problem is a diseased nerve bothered primarily by plantar forefoot pressures…nah, I’m good.

I had an attorney speak with me regarding 3 cases from the same surgeon who runs a “fellowship” in Florida.
Sounds like Kevin Lam…

they have pain at the sulcus/plantar plate and/or a positive lachman
Oh yeah, this is another one. Missed plantar plate pathology

Me: *Hands patient met pad*

Patient: Thanks. Also, while i’m here, can you cut my nails?

Attachments

• 15E4D491-C7C4-4B56-9048-1DF9208F281A.gif
    15E4D491-C7C4-4B56-9048-1DF9208F281A.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 87
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
No. DTIL release makes no sense if you’re trying to treat a nerve tumor. The nerve itself is pathologic if it is in fact a neuroma. Cutting a ligament that really doesn’t provide any significant increase in forefoot splay and scars back down, when the problem is a diseased nerve bothered primarily by plantar forefoot pressures…nah, I’m good.

Sounds like Kevin Lam…

Yea but if some loser cuts out all of the "neuromas" then the patient doesn't feel their torn plantar plate.

Also that guy's private practice sure does have a lot of associates come and go (according to Wayback Machine)... wonder why...

• Haha
Yea but if some loser cuts out all of the "neuromas" then the patient doesn't feel their torn plantar plate.

Also that guy's private practice sure does have a lot of associates come and go (according to Wayback Machine)... wonder why...

I mean cutting the nerve out makes the pain go away. However it does not solve the root problem…chronic swelling around an mpj. This is not to say plantar plate repair is some foolproof solution. I find plantar plate work just as problematic as neuroma resection albeit in different ways.

Sounds like Kevin Lam…

Kevin Lam, dude is a total joke. A while ago as a student, one of the residents at an extern ship was applying for a job there and Kevin Lam emailed asking the resident for his ABFAS in training exam scores 😂

• Wow
Honestly I have had pretty good results with neuromas. I think maybe 80 percent have been happy? I have no problem doing neuroma surgery. Any other nerve no way.

And @dtrack22 who the hell says there is something wrong with the nerve? Maybe I didn't learn good (Texas after all...), but I describe neuromas to patients as inflammed tissue. There is nothing wrong with the nerve. There is only so much space between the metatarsals. When the nerve is not inflammed there is plenty of room. When it is inflammed, there nerve is irritated, you get the symptoms you have and we inject it with a steroid that calms things down.

And I have given out zero met pads. Powersteps with the met pad built in.

And @dtrack22 who the hell says there is something wrong with the nerve? Maybe I didn't learn good (Texas after all...), but I describe neuromas to patients as inflammed tissue. There is nothing wrong with the nerve.

I mean the histologic characteristics of a neuroma include perineural fibrosis, increased Schwann cells and fibroblasts, demyelination…when those characteristics do not respond to offloading and steroids because they (especially the fibrosis outside of and within the nerve itself) are chronic/permanent, and you are considering surgery, that’s not just acutely “inflammed tissue.” That’s a diseased nerve.

Unless you are advocating for ligament release as an earlier intervention, similar to offloading and steroids. Otherwise it just doesn’t make sense to me as an alternative to neurectomy in the late stage of the disease process.

I mean the histologic characteristics of a neuroma include perineural fibrosis, increased Schwann cells and fibroblasts, demyelination…when those characteristics do not respond to offloading and steroids because they (especially the fibrosis outside of and within the nerve itself) are chronic/permanent, and you are considering surgery, that’s not just acutely “inflammed tissue.” That’s a diseased nerve.

Unless you are advocating for ligament release as an earlier intervention, similar to offloading and steroids. Otherwise it just doesn’t make sense to me as an alternative to neurectomy in the late stage of the disease process.
It's inflamed. Pokey no work then I must cut.

Yeah, the excisions do work the slight majority of the time (assuming the surgeon actually finds and properly removes the nerve) when the diagnosis was correct (and it's not a NO-roma where it's actually more of an issue of met parabola, equinus, plantar plate, DJD, etc pathology and the doc just saw-what-he-knew and assumed neuroma). Success also assumes that a stump neuroma pain doesn't develop or the surgeon doesn't just basically do an interspace-ectomy and cause more other issues than they solve with the nerve excision (splay toes, contractures, adhesions, ischemia, infection, keloid, etc etc etc).

Perhaps I'm just suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect, but many of the differentials dx mentioned by you and angryorthopod are relatively easy to rule out. Avascular necrosis, synovitis, capsulitis, plantar plate tear, etc have their own unique symptoms and are often seen on an MRI. I'm not even sure how you can mis-diagnosis a plantar plate tear as a neuroma if you're doing a proper exam.

if you're doing a proper exam
I make oodles of cash fixing the real reason they are in pain. Every second opinion lesser met pain case seems to walk in with the patient saying "so i have this neuroma..."

10 sec later.... Yank on mtpj... Positive drawer

I don't understand how diagnosing a neuroma is hard. This is the bone....this is the nerve....If you are unsure inject some lidocaine and wait 10 mins. And also I swear if I have to tell you guys how great gabapentin is again.... Multiple "neuromas" bilateral feet protective sensation intact..... gabapentin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I make oodles of cash fixing the real reason they are in pain. Every second opinion lesser met pain case seems to walk in with the patient saying "so i have this neuroma..."

10 sec later.... Yank on mtpj... Positive drawer
Exactly. How long does it really take to do a PE that rules out other pathology? A minute? Maybe 2?

...many of the differentials dx mentioned by you and angryorthopod are relatively easy to rule out. Avascular necrosis, synovitis, capsulitis, plantar plate tear, etc have their own unique symptoms and are often seen on an MRI. I'm not even sure how you can mis-diagnosis a plantar plate tear as a neuroma if you're doing a proper exam.
Proper exam??? Hey, that takes time... a lot depends on how many patients you see per day. There are only so many lunch breaks in a day. What is next, gait exams and tuning fork, two foot heel raise, systematic exams, Babinski, I have to spend more than a min with nail pts? :)

I am not saying that you personally can't make the dx... but many people cannot seem to figure out metatarsalgia. For example I had a poor old man yesterday who was injected a "series" for what is clearly HAV with bad 2nd plantar plate... he has an ecchymotic callus very near ulcer sub 2nd and was getting INJECTS for it, by someone near me who is F&A cert (old doc) but I had thought until then that they were good... trained at a good name program (multiple ACFAS president alumni). Forefoot pain has more pitfalls than rearfoot sometimes... mainly because any and all podiatrists think they can handle everything skin or osseous if it's distal to midtarsal. I have taken out more than a couple completely normal looking "neuroma" nerves (plantar longitudinal as I said... very good visualization) that arrived to me with the "neuroma" idea from another doc, had undergone prior neuroma surgery or multiple dorsal with that doc, had developed nerve pain (scar tissue in interspace from surgery or swing and miss on the "excision"? both?) and had they undoubtedly had who knows how many "neuroma" injects, orthotic, paddings, sclerosing etc for neuromas. I almost wonder if they just had forefoot overload and all the treatments caused most of the nerve pain (for the nerve they still didn't excise when attempted). No joke. They are not usually fun patients :(

I don't even know what MRI stands for unless it's a tumor or OCD or something where it's truly needed. I am in private practice now and it's the beginning of the calendar year, so MRIs are a waste of my time to fiddle with a CD and a good way to lose the patient when MRI hits their deductible. It is all about the xray and ultrasound... me thinks MRIs are more for hospital folk to keep their admins happy or orthos who own a share in a rad center? :D

...I realize Morton neuromas exist, I just think they are way over-diagnosed, esp by DPMs... mostly the TFP subset. The neuroma pathology might be 25% of forefoot pain dx made and also seems to be a large amount from pt's Google self-dx... yet they are only the actually correct answer for <5% metatarsalgia symptoms in actuality (equinus, parabola, capsulitis/PDS, stress fx, AVN, etc etc as was said). I really don't think the whole "practice management" wave of alcohol sclerosing injections paying very well, being the talk of all APMA meetings in the late 90s and early 2000s, and those injects needing to be done in a series of 4 or 6 or whatever (E&M and a $200 inject each time) helped the "incidence" Morton neuroma go down either. Again, they exist... but they exist 10x the actual rate if you ask TFPs.

That is what Kenneth Johnson's "The Foot Surgery Cripple" (Roger Mann's predecessor/colleague) was talking and writing about: neuroma surgery more than anything... we said it was "basing podiatry," but from their perspective, they often saw the results of ridiculous surgery that was probably never necessary. I tried to post the text chapter version here but the image is too big to attach. Regardless, leave it to podiatry to find codes from another specialty, suddenly find a bunch of that dx to use it on, and hammer the CPT until it breaks (sclerosing now pay what a steroid shot does, not 3x the rate anymore, and mysteriously nobody really uses sclerosing anymore). Sclerosing injects were probably even more over-used than arthroeresis or EPF or nigh splints, if that's possible. It just makes us look like chiro and the way everyone has slight scoliosis and needs adjustments or has some deficiency and needs vitamins. And sure, it happens with every aspect of medicine (probably sleep apnea, gluten sensitivity, etc etc). It is still not a good look, though.

Now, of those that are truly correct dx neuroma, I agree with all above: vast majority do fine with just met pads etc (PowerSteps with met pad for life), occasional inject more for dx moreso than tx in my hands, and the neuroma excis surgery +/- gastroc or Weil etc in the 2% whom met pads and equinus tx and maybe inject doesn't work too great. Still, the best case for neuroma excis is numb webspace but not painful, as you said... I just don't think that's a great outcome, so I delay or avoid it awhile, jmo. I definitely think that if I'm doing more than a handful of neuroma surgeries per year even as a pretty busy DPM seeing a whole lot of patients, then I'm doing something wrong... same for even much more common plantar fasciitis surgical fascia releases (another thing where half decent conservative makes surgery rare... but that procedure actually works consistently well, doesn't make the sole of foot numb or cause cavus foot,. lol).

Last edited:
Back when I was still removing neuromas (not that long ago... maybe 1.5-2yrs ago) I always got an MRI if I suspected neuroma before I went in there. As Feli said above a "noroma" (I laughed at that) is common. We've all gone in there and cant find a single thing. If there is a big neuroma on MRI its worth going after - just not by me because "I dont get good results".

I was told by a radiologist in my area medicare reimburses our outpatient imaging facility somewhere around $700 for an MRI. Thats a lot but not as much as I would have thought. I also could have been lied to.

medicare reimburses our outpatient imaging facility somewhere around $700 for an MRI. Thats a lot but not as much as I would have thought. I also could have been lied to.

I don’t think you were lied to, that’s sounds right for an extremity study

The big scam in my neck of the woods (large retired population) that really ticks me off are the chiropractors doing the so-called laser therapy. So many patients get sucked in and lose thousands of dollars for little to no benefit.

The big scam in my neck of the woods (large retired population) that really ticks me off are the chiropractors doing the so-called laser therapy. So many patients get sucked in and lose thousands of dollars for little to no benefit.
Check out Foot Levelers if you want to see a major scam and feel bad for patients seeing chiro...
The company must market heavy to chiro or something. Basically soft pad "custom" insoles not much different than Dr Scholls that chiros sell to people for $100 or usually a lot more. These are seriously the materials of a stock walk/run shoe insole (thin cardboard or styrofoam liner) with a bit of felt or foam pad under the arch. They are essentially HadPad insole type nonsense, but those are $15 and these are sold for five or ten plus times that.

Foot Levelers have the scanner like Scholls and claim to use gifted minds to come up with "custom orthotics" (not a one of which have been researched or would be what any DPM would call a true functional device or fit L3020, so they're cash of course). It's absolutely crazy: the price for a glorified pad... and definitely the wild promises that usually come with them from the "prescriber." I don't get it... they are nowhere near the support of even a Spenco or Superfeet or Powerstep or even an OrthaHeel, yet they cost 2-5x as much as those... for just an accommodative. It is a total crock. At least the soft junk pads are "do no harm"-ing (unless wasting money and not helping the pathology they are promised for is a harm of sorts?).

I always though Charcot or stage III PTTD was the real foot leveler?

Last edited:
Had a pt literally 2 days ago come in with those pieces of garbage (got them from a chiro).... Told him to instead buy a Spenco or Powerstep for $30 for his PF. When I showed him a sample Spenco I had in the office he immediately saw/felt the difference and was visibly frustated, knowing he was duped. Poor gent.

I didn't read all the responses but I have avoided nerve surgery at all costs.

Most of the time people are mis-diagnosed when they are told they have a neuroma. A lot of the time people are having plantar plate pain or they have an elongated 2nd metatarsal/equinus and they have true metatarsalgia pain more than anything else.

When I do have a clinical exam consistent with neuroma I do steroid injections. Most get significantly better and you can avoid surgery.

Doing complex peroneal nerve dissection/decompression and/or soleal slings can not be done without loupes. If you are doing significant nerve surgery you need one of those advanced microscopes in the OR. Most do not have theses. I would never want to specialize in nerve surgery

Basing your practice off fixing nerve pain surgically is asking for at least one lawsuit in your career. But it ends up being multiple. Stay away

Check out Foot Levelers if you want to see a major scam and feel bad for patients seeing chiro...
The company must market heavy to chiro or something. Basically soft pad "custom" insoles not much different than Dr Scholls that chiros sell to people for $100 or usually a lot more. These are seriously the materials of a stock walk/run shoe insole (thin cardboard or styrofoam liner) with a bit of felt or foam pad under the arch. They are essentially HadPad insole type nonsense, but those are $15 and these are sold for five or ten plus times that.

Foot Levelers have the scanner like Scholls and claim to use gifted minds to come up with "custom orthotics" (not a one of which have been researched or would be what any DPM would call a true functional device or fit L3020, so they're cash of course). It's absolutely crazy: the price for a glorified pad... and definitely the wild promises that usually come with them from the "prescriber." I don't get it... they are nowhere near the support of even a Spenco or Superfeet or Powerstep or even an OrthaHeel, yet they cost 2-5x as much as those... for just an accommodative. It is a total crock. At least the soft junk pads are "do no harm"-ing (unless wasting money and not helping the pathology they are promised for is a harm of sorts?).

I always though Charcot or stage III PTTD was the real foot leveler?
lol i never knew what those things were called. i just always telll the pt they got ripped off

I believe Foot Levelers are actually the number one selling “orthoses” in the country. Some chiros dispense these for everything from headaches to hemorrhoids.

My friend is a chiro and is truly embarrassed by Foot Levelers.

As far as nerve surgery goes….they are lawsuits and CRPS waiting to happen. I told MANY residents over the years that there are two potential results when performing tarsal tunnel surgery.

Either the patient gets 100% better or 200% worse. I’ve never seen a tarsal tunnel patient who had “moderate” relief.

Refer these to someone you don’t like.

Reactions: 3 users
Lose thousands of dollars with little to no benefits? Sounds a lot like podiatry.

Cant believe nobody has talked about those implantable local nerve things people are doing. Pay amazing well and mostly a stab incision in OR to put in. I know people doing....if my Ortho partners found me doing that they would probably fire me on the spot. Total joke. At least for a pod to put in. Unless fellowship trained in podiatric nerve surgery....

Cant believe nobody has talked about those implantable local nerve things people are doing. Pay amazing well and mostly a stab incision in OR to put in. I know people doing....if my Ortho partners found me doing that they would probably fire me on the spot. Total joke. At least for a pod to put in. Unless fellowship trained in podiatric nerve surgery....
I think Pickle Rick used a few of those things to defeat the rats and get to Jaguar on the upper level. They might be the future?

Sadly I was aware of podiatry nerve implants in early 2021 but my wife threw the brochures away before we could discuss this amazing and profitable opportunity. Sure, I could provide them safe and effective gabapentin, but when a game changer like peripheral nerve stimulator implant surgery comes along you want to be the first to ride that train. As my residency director used to say - be the tallest blade of grass, the point of the spear. Be the guy at conferences presenting your cases and blowing people's minds. When they don't invite you back its because its cause they just don't get it.

Props to the people at TPMA presenting bizarre nerve grafts for neuromas. You've totally opened up my mind to new possibilities. Fileting the plantar aspect of a patient's foot to chase a neuroma back to the stump 2-3 other podiatrists created - priceless.

Sadly I was aware of podiatry nerve implants in early 2021 but my wife threw the brochures away before we could discuss this amazing and profitable opportunity. Sure, I could provide them safe and effective gabapentin, but when a game changer like peripheral nerve stimulator implant surgery comes along you want to be the first to ride that train. As my residency director used to say - be the tallest blade of grass, the point of the spear. Be the guy at conferences presenting your cases and blowing people's minds. When they don't invite you back its because its cause they just don't get it.

Props to the people at TPMA presenting bizarre nerve grafts for neuromas. You've totally opened up my mind to new possibilities. Fileting the plantar aspect of a patient's foot to chase a neuroma back to the stump 2-3 other podiatrists created - priceless.
Sounds like you got some fantastic training. I like the cut of your jib.