You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Podiatry Song Parodies
Started by air bud
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
He stood unshaken, nail nippers in tow
A man of mycosis, steep student loans
He spoke the truth when the cost was high
He lived for Biomechanics, unafraid to die
We are William Scholl, we carry the flame
We'll fight for Biomechanics, we'll honor his name
We are William Scholl, his courage our own
Together unbroken, we'll make subtalar joint neutral known
A man of mycosis, steep student loans
He spoke the truth when the cost was high
He lived for Biomechanics, unafraid to die
We are William Scholl, we carry the flame
We'll fight for Biomechanics, we'll honor his name
We are William Scholl, his courage our own
Together unbroken, we'll make subtalar joint neutral known
Better than me Nashville next stop for youHe stood unshaken, a nail nippers in tow
A man of mycosis, steep student loans
He spoke the truth when the cost was high
He lived for Biomechanics, unafraid to die
We are William Scholl, we carry the flame
We'll fight for the Biomechanics, we'll honor his name
We are William Scholl, his courage our own
Together unbroken, we'll make subtalar joint neutral known
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok thanksOk here are the rules. One full verse required. No rap. Must tag as AI generated.
If I use Amish Paradise does that count as rap since its based on Gangster's Paradise?
That's just perfect for a podiatrist like me
because I shun fancy things like lapiplasty
That's just perfect for a podiatrist like me
because I shun fancy things like lapiplasty
Please Hire Me For 80K - AI TFP Productions
I cut nails, you cut nails,
We're a saturated specialty,
With student loans so large and tall,
Private equity owns us all.
We clip toes for low RVUs,
Oh our reimbursement fell through,
They said "feet are recession-proof!"
Now PE takes the spoils too.
I love you, you love me,
Please hire me for 80k?
Seven years of school and debt,
For a bunionectomy.
I love you, you love me,
MSK jobs are all taken,
Owned by a DSO in a strip mall,
Should've done PA school and all.
I put prompt for Barney theme song parody but this is what is came up with.
Last edited:
"Fantastic, Jenna. You really brought the songwriting computer's words to life."
"In 10 years, this will all be the size of a microchip. Until then, you're in charge"
The second line was from 30 Rock in 2009.
"In 10 years, this will all be the size of a microchip. Until then, you're in charge"
The second line was from 30 Rock in 2009.
CUT THESE NAILS INTO PIECES
THIS JOB'S MY LAST RESORT
SUFFOCATION, DUST BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A **** IF I BREAK MY HANDS DEBRIDING
*wah na na na na na na na wa na na na na na na na*
THIS JOB'S MY LAST RESORT
*wah na na na na na na na wa na na na na na na na*
THIS JOB'S MY LAST RESORT
SUFFOCATION, DUST BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A **** IF I BREAK MY HANDS DEBRIDING
*wah na na na na na na na wa na na na na na na na*
THIS JOB'S MY LAST RESORT
*wah na na na na na na na wa na na na na na na na*
It's 10 AM on a Saturday
As the next patient gets rolled in
They are all sitting in the waiting room
Wanting their nail debridement to begin
Karen says "hey you missed a spot!"
Then asks me to cut them again
When I hear this I die a little more inside
They said I would be a surgeon but lied
Oh La, la-la, di-di-da
La-la, di-di-da, da-dum
As the next patient gets rolled in
They are all sitting in the waiting room
Wanting their nail debridement to begin
Karen says "hey you missed a spot!"
Then asks me to cut them again
When I hear this I die a little more inside
They said I would be a surgeon but lied
Oh La, la-la, di-di-da
La-la, di-di-da, da-dum
Last edited:
Future podiatry descriptionIt's 10 AM on a Saturday
As the next patient gets rolled in
They are all sitting in the waiting room
Wanting their nail debridement to begin
Karen says "hey you missed a spot!"
Then asks me to cut them again
When I hear this I die a little more inside
They said I would be a surgeon but lied
Oh La, la-la, di-di-da
La-la, di-di-da, da-dum
Straight outta fellowship, crazy motherf**** named D-P-M
From the gang called Associates With Attitudes
When I'm called off, I got a sawed off [Dremel]
Squeeze the trigger, and crusties are hauled off
You too, callus, if ya mess with me
The police are gonna have to come and get me
Off for Medicare fraud, that's how I'm goin' out
For the punk wound grafts, that's showin' out
.
From the gang called Associates With Attitudes
When I'm called off, I got a sawed off [Dremel]
Squeeze the trigger, and crusties are hauled off
You too, callus, if ya mess with me
The police are gonna have to come and get me
Off for Medicare fraud, that's how I'm goin' out
For the punk wound grafts, that's showin' out
.
11720 one thru five
Wife wants Dior
F*ck CPT
Code them all
Orange is the new OR
Wife wants Dior
F*ck CPT
Code them all
Orange is the new OR
Just a young Pod, with a new gig
I was Chief Res, now associate
I was dreaming of TAR's and
Wanna leave Upperline behind
Not a grinder, not a Tolcylen
Foot in box, take the mold, skive the heel
With the plaster, let's go rural
I had big dreams before the dremel (dremel)
Thunder by Imagine Dragons for the musically uninclined
I was Chief Res, now associate
I was dreaming of TAR's and
Wanna leave Upperline behind
Not a grinder, not a Tolcylen
Foot in box, take the mold, skive the heel
With the plaster, let's go rural
I had big dreams before the dremel (dremel)
Thunder by Imagine Dragons for the musically uninclined
Last edited:
Can we go nearby? This is the moment!
Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over.
So we put our solo office signs up,
Like the supergroup can't hold us.
Like the non-compete can't hold us.
Can we open close by? This is the moment!
Today is the day, we'll fight 'til it's over.
So we put our own websites up,
Like the supergroup can't hold us.
Macklemore (now cancelled) and Ryan Lewis "Ceiling Can't Hold Us"
Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over.
So we put our solo office signs up,
Like the supergroup can't hold us.
Like the non-compete can't hold us.
Can we open close by? This is the moment!
Today is the day, we'll fight 'til it's over.
So we put our own websites up,
Like the supergroup can't hold us.
Macklemore (now cancelled) and Ryan Lewis "Ceiling Can't Hold Us"