Latino Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

L8TAppHope2GtIn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any new Latino applicants accepted? If so what school, stats, etc??

Members don't see this ad.

wow i guess no hispanic/latino applicants this semester eh?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you post your stats maybe we can give you advice. It's kind of late in the cycle at this point and most classes are already filled. If your MCAT is above 24 and your GPA at least 3.0 and you desire to work in underserved areas try Touro-NY. Are you bilingual? Do you have extra-curriculars? Do you have a graduate degree? If you graduated a while ago what have you done with your spare time? First they look at numbers - do you meet their numerical criteria, then they examine everything you have to offer.

24 MCAT/3.4 GPA/ Great extracurriculars/ have been doing research since i graduated/ blingual..really want to go to Touro-NY =/

wrote you back but your email quota is at it's maximum. if you clear it i will re-send.

Go for Touro-NY! Call Mr. Figueroa (he is the admissions director) and speak to him. He is a great guy and very helpful!

I am Mexican an I have had 4 interviews so far. I have been accepted to LMU, TOURO, and WVSOM. :D
My only problem is choosing between the schools, I have 3 more days to send my deposit.:confused:

I am Mexican an I have had 4 interviews so far. I have been accepted to LMU, TOURO, and WVSOM. :D
My only problem is choosing between the schools, I have 3 more days to send my deposit.:confused:

By LMU, I guess you mean DCOM? Go there, us latinos will take the place over!

If i were you, it would be LMU hands down.hehe

Go to DCOM. I'm also mexican/guatemalan so it would be nice to have some of my people at DCOM, since its probably only gonna be like 5 of us hispanics in the entire class...haha jk! Are you bilingual?

Yeah, I am fluent in Spanish.
I love food, and I ate in one of those "Mexican restaurants" when I was in TN and food was AWFUL, so I don't know about LMU-DCOM. I need GOOD FOOD!!!

this is hilarious, i love food as well. I think us south/central americans are obssessed with food!

NO, NOT food! White women! Why do you think i'm going to Tennessee!!!:laugh:

Yeah, I am fluent in Spanish.
I love food, and I ate in one of those "Mexican restaurants" when I was in TN and food was AWFUL, so I don't know about LMU-DCOM. I need GOOD FOOD!!!

Will you get this in West Virginia?? Go for Touro! :cool:

hmm..not quite sure the tacos in TN will be as good as my grandma's tamales! Maybe us DCOM folks can pay to have some good tex-mex shipped up to us