Question Leaderboard Glitch

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ms Procrastinator

I have no idea what I'm doing
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I keep getting notifications that tell me I've made the leaderboards, but when I click it and try to find my position it says "You are not on this leaderboard". I've been told that I'm seeing the college confidential leaderboards instead of the one I'm on.


leaderboard.png
 
I keep getting notifications that tell me I've made the leaderboards, but when I click it and try to find my position it says "You are not on this leaderboard". I've been told that I'm seeing the college confidential leaderboards instead of the one I'm on.


View attachment 333216
Thanks for the report. Are you getting this notice as an email or notice when you're using the forum?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How about now?
Just saw a Notification: You have made it to rank 10 of the leaderboard Most Posts (Daily). Congratulations! Today at 12:18am

The link goes to this error message:

This site can’t be reached​

The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.


ERR_FAILED